Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Phylum Mollusca, Characters & Classification, Animals Classification
Zoology Assignment Help
>> Phylum Mollusca Animals
Phylum Mollusca Animals
Definition-Soft bodied animals, basically bilaterally symmetrical. Non-segmented, usually protected by a calcarious shell secreted by an envelope known as mantle enclosing a muscular mass the foot.
Phylum Mollusca Animals General Characters-
1. Body organization: Organ system grade.
2. Triploblastic, coelomate, unsegmented except monoplacophora.
3. Symmetry: Bilateral.
4. Shell: Monovalvular or bivalvular or absent or internal.
5. Body coelom: Restricted mainly to the pericardial, gonadal and renal sinuses.
6. Digestive system: Complete, glands, liver and hepatopancreas.
7. Circulatory system: Closed type mainly, but in some cases it is open type opens into some sinuses, heart with auricle and ventricle, haemocyanin is the respiratory pigment.
8. Respiratory system: Gills or lungs or both.
9. Excretion: By nephridia or kidney.
10. Nervous system: Paired ganglia, connectives and nerves.
11. Sense organs: Eyes, statocyst, sense or touch, smell and gustatory.
12. Reproductive system: Dioecious or monoecious, gonads with one or two ducts.
13. Fertilization: External or internal.
14. Development: Direct or with free swimming larval forms.
15. Habit and habitat: Terrestrial, aquatic, marine or fresh water.
Class 1-Monoplacophora e.g. neopilina.
Class 2-Amphineura e.g. chiton.
Class 3-Scaphopoda e.g. denalium.
Class 4-Gastropoda e.g. patella, pila, cypraea (caurie), aplysia, doris, mex slug, helix and land snail.
Class 5-Pelecypoda or Bivalvia or Lamellibranchia e.g. ostrea, mytillus, oecten, teredo (ship worm), unio, anodonta.
Class 6-Cephalopoda or Siphonopoda e.g. nautilus, loligo, squid, sepia (cuttle fish), octopus.
Live Zoology Experts: Phylum Mollusca Animals, Classification of Animals, Zoology Assignment Help
zoology assignment help
, classification of animals case study and theory homework help and coursework writing assignment help with quality of answers. We provide case study of Phylum Mollusca Animals, Phylum Mollusca Animals characters, Phylum Mollusca Animals classification and writing assignments related to topics. Our zoology experts are highly qualified and experienced and they have ability to solve complex problems within very short time. Get solved Phylum Mollusca Animals classification and characters problems from live online experts at
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.