Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Functions of Liver, Histology, Animal Body Structure, Zoology Help
Zoology Assignment Help
>> Liver & Its Functions
Live Zoology Experts: Liver and Functions of Liver, Assignment Help, Projects Assistance
assignment help, histology homework help, liver and functions of liver (animal body structure) problems solutions with best possible answers. We offer zoology writing projects assistance with live online qualified
experts. We offer you guaranteed 100% plagiarism free solutions. Get solved zoology homework and assignments from qualified tutors at
1. It is the largest gland of the body resembling a four sided pyramid and weighing about 1200 to 1800 grams.
2. Liver is divided into right and left lobes.
3. Right lobe of ma.
1. It is the largest gland of the body resembling a four sided pyramid and weighing about 1200 to 1800 grams. eft Central
b. Left Lateral
These are of left lobe
a. Right Central
These are right lobe
5. It is coated by a fibroelastic serous coat called liver capsule.
6. Each lobe is made up of many lobules. They are separated by Glisson's capsule or septa. These are not clearly demarcating lobules in man.
7. Trabaculae extends from Glisson's capsule inwards the lobe and form polyhedral units called hepatic lobules.
8. Central axis of each lobule is formed by central vein or venule.
9. Portal triad formed of a branch of portal vein, hepatic artery and a thin interlobular bile ductule is found in interlobular connective tissue at each corner of polyhedral lobule.
10. Hepatic lobule is often described as "cords of hepatocyte".
11. Hepatic cords represent hapatic laminae.
12. Hepatic sinusoids arise as a branch of portal vein into central venule.
13. Sinusoids are lined by endothelium. Some of these cells are Kupffer cells.
14. All interlobular bile ductule of a lobe are merged together to form single hepatic duct of that lobe.
15. Hepatic duct of left and right side merged to form left or right hepatic duct. 16. Left and right hepatic duct then fuses to form common hepatic duct
17. Common hepatic duct then joins with cystic duct to form common bile duct or ductus choledocus.
18. Ductus choledocus opens in the proximal part of duodenum by a valvular pore.
19. This aperture is guarded by a sphincter.
20. Spiral valves are found in the wall of cystic duct.
Functions of liver:
1. Main function of liver is to secrete bile. It is a complex greenish alkaline fluid which is composed of bile salts, bile pigments, cholesterol and lecithin. Bile salts are carbonate, glycocholate and taurocholate of sodium. Bile pigments are bilirubin and biliverdin. Bile salts help in emulsification of fat.
2. Liver is centre of glycogenesis,20. Spiral valves are found in the wall of cystic duct.
Functions of liver:
1. Main function of liver is to secrete bile. It is a complex greenish alkaline fluid which is composed of bile salts, bile pigments, cholesterol and lecithin. Bile salts are carbonate, glycocholate and taurocholate of sodium. Bile pigments are bilirubin and biliverdin. Bile salts help in emulsification of fat. ver.
8. Liver synthesises blood proteins like prothrombin and fibrinogen.
9. Heparin and certain enzymes are also synthesised in liver
10. Liver synthesises vitamin A and stores vitamin A, D, B12 etc.
11. Liver is the main organ of the lymph formation.
12. Liver is called blood reservoir because enormous blood is stored in the liver sinusoids.
13. Bile salts help in the absorption of fat soluble vitamin like vitamin K.
14. Liver regulates body heat.
15. Liver detoxifies ammonia and convert it into urea.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.