Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Adaptation of Flatworm, Roundworm Parasitic, Zoology Help
Zoology Assignment Help
>> Adaptation of Flatworm
ADAPTATION OF FLATWORM AND ROUNDWORM-PARASITIC
The flatworms are morphologically and physiologically adapted to the parasitic and free living forms.
1. Locomotory organs are reduced except in larval forms which are free living.
2. Alimentary canal is reduced but absent in taenia. Taenia absorbs the food through general body surface.
3. Protection from digested juice if flatworms are intestinal parasites such as taenia and fluke larvae. They are provided with thick cuticle covering and thus become resistant.
4. Apparatus of attachment or adhesive: Acetabulam or sucking cups are present in all flatworms. In taenia and roundworm hooks are accessory attachment apparatus. In both rostellum is also present for attachment. Unicellular secretory glands in miracidium and cercaria larvae secrete the lytic substance to penetrate the host tissue. Cystogenous unicellular glands in termatode larvae for the formation of cyst.
5. Reproductive organs most significantly developed for the parasitic life. Internal body is mostly occupied by the gonads.
Flatworms are mostly hermaphrodite with few exceptions. Ovary is branched for the production of large number of eggs.
6. Self fertilization is common than cross.
Body of the flatworm is provided with about 900 segments. Each segment is representing an animal known as proglottid.
1. Respiration is anaerobic
2. Secrete anti-enzymes for the protection of their body (in case of intestinal parasites).
3. Reduction of pathogenicity and parasite tries to maintain a sort of equilibrium.
4. Roundworms have well developed water osmoregulatory system for controlling the water quantity in the body.
Live Zoology Experts: Adaptation of Flatworm, Classification of Animals, Zoology Assignment Help
zoology assignment help
, classification of animals case study and theory homework help and coursework writing assignment help with quality of answers. We provide case study of Adaptation of Flatworm, Adaptation of Flatworm characters, Adaptation of Flatworm classification and writing assignments related to topics. Our zoology experts are highly qualified and experienced and they have ability to solve complex problems within very short time. Get solved Adaptation of Flatworm classification and characters problems from live online experts at
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.