Developing plans for areas of responsibility.
1) Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) - explain the value, role and use of the WBS methodology in project management.
2) Planning within organizations takes place at strategic, tactical and operational levels, select 2 of the 3 and discuss their impact upon the organization, how and by whom they are managed and implemented
3) Management by Objectives (MBO) is a key component of some organizations management philosophy - examine your organization and highlight any MBO initiatives in your organization or if not applicable identify some that could be managed by MBO in a generic organization
4) SMART - define the principal and outcome then set 2 objectives in terms of SMART usage - business or personal objectives will suffice -
5) Explain in your own words the value of a customer to an organization and what supporting methodology should be used to ensure their satisfaction and what elements should be applied to the methodology to ensure the information received is salient
6) PP = PP - explain
7) Explain tacit information versus explicit information