Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
What is the basic need for bone grafting
The basic need for bone grafting includes situations like:
1. Implant site development- when the quantity of bone is deficient to surgically place an implant or to augment the existing infavourable condition to a more favourable prognosis. Eg. In sinus lift procedures, ridge split and graft, autogenous onlay graft etc.
2. In case of placement of implant in an extraction site where the distance between the socket wall and implant is greater than 2 mm.
3. In case of routine implant placement if there is a dehiscence or fenestration defect and the implant threads are exposed.
4. In case of socket preservation after tooth removal, the socket is grafted to preserve the implant site and prevent bone loss.
5. In periodontology, used to fill bone defects around teeth and for the support of membrane during guided tissue regeneration(GTR) and also for defects after root resection etc
Admission Procedure From the time the child and his family enter the hospital doors, the admission procedure should be carried out in a friendly and efficient manner. Admiss
write the charecteristics of lake ecosystem
Explain Methods for Coliform Detection in Water? Sanitary condition of drinking water can be determined by counting the coliform bacteria. It is a reliable and reproducible ind
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
Young's Trichromatic Theory According to Young's theory, three types of cones exist, each sensitive to a particular pigment-rythrolabe (red), chlorolabe (green), and cyanolabe
What is the morality of a 1.5% NaCl solution?
What is Atrial Switch operation and Rastelli in Heart dieases? Atrial Switch Operation: (Senning or Mustard procedures) By means of a baffle the systemic venous blood could b
Which of the following terms best describes calcium metals? Check all that apply. Molecule, element, matter, and compound
Open Type of Circulatory Systems Several non-chordates have thus an open type of circulation - a system in which blood pumped by the heart empties through an artery into an op
Which of Mendel's postulates can only be demonstrated in crosses involving at least two pairs of traits? a) Segregation b) dominance/recessiveness c) independent assortment d) unit
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd