Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
What is the basic need for bone grafting
The basic need for bone grafting includes situations like:
1. Implant site development- when the quantity of bone is deficient to surgically place an implant or to augment the existing infavourable condition to a more favourable prognosis. Eg. In sinus lift procedures, ridge split and graft, autogenous onlay graft etc.
2. In case of placement of implant in an extraction site where the distance between the socket wall and implant is greater than 2 mm.
3. In case of routine implant placement if there is a dehiscence or fenestration defect and the implant threads are exposed.
4. In case of socket preservation after tooth removal, the socket is grafted to preserve the implant site and prevent bone loss.
5. In periodontology, used to fill bone defects around teeth and for the support of membrane during guided tissue regeneration(GTR) and also for defects after root resection etc
Embryo - Pollen Biology The suspensor cells of young embryos of Tropaeolum majus show that the activity of acid phosphatase increases from micropylar to chalazal pole. The con
Morphological Nature of Endosperm The morphological nature of endosperm in angiosperms has been a subject of much discussion in evolution. The endosperm in gymnosperms is a g
WRITE ON FUNGAL NUTRITION
How is the respiratory system of beings of the phylum Annelida characterized? Respiration in annelids can be cutaneous or branchial. Cutaneous respiration happens due to the r
Nuclease is an enzyme which degrades the nucleic acids. A nuclease can be DNA-specific (a DNase), RNA-specific (RNase) or non-specific. It might act only on single stranded nuclei
Events after Sperm and Egg Fusion The entry of the sperm into the egg activates the egg. The activation of egg results in two types of responses. (1) The early responses a
Define Behaviour and Life Style Modifications for Weight Reduction Plan? Behaviour and life style modifications are an integral part of the weight reduction plan. They are base
Write a short note on muscular system? The muscular system provides mobility and support to the body. There are three types of muscle tissue: skeletal, smooth, and cardiac. Th
Q. How are the male gametes and the male gametophytes formed in angiosperms? In the anthers of every stamen there are pollen sacs. Inside the pollen sacs there are microspore m
Acute GAS pharyngitis should be treated promptly by penicillin or other antibiotics. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) recommends that all cases of pharyngitis must receive
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd