Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. What is data link of osi model?
- The data link layer offers access to the networking media and physical transmission across the media and this enables the data to locate its intended destination on a network.
- The data link layer offers reliable transit of data across a physical link by using the Media Access Control (MAC) addresses.
- The data link layer utilizes the MAC address to define a hardware or data link address in order for multiple stations to share the same medium and still uniquely identify each other.
- Concerned with network access, network topology, error notification, ordered delivery of frames and flow control.
- Instances Frame Relay, Ethernet and FDDI
Routing Table A routing table has columns for at three types o information the network ID the cost and the ID of the next router. The network ID is the final desti
Verify Passwords Step 1 : Telnet to the router from Host2 and verify the Telnet password. You should be able to telnet to either Fast Ethernet interface of the router. I
Connect a Router and Computer with a Console Cable Step 1 : Set up a basic physical connection. Connect the console (rollover) cable to the console port on the router. Link
Multicast An identifier for a set of interfaces (typically belonging to dissimilar nodes). A packet sent to a multicast address is delivered to all interfaces identified by tha
Latest Internet and Intranet technologies Even though the security capabilities of the latest Internet and Intranet technologies have enabled the companies to control the avail
Question: (a) With mobile telecommunications providing an important engine for growth, continuing to stimulate growth and to ensure mobiles remain affordable for all, will re
What is Piggy Backing? A process called piggybacking is used to get better the efficiency of the bidirectional protocols. When a frame is carrying data from A to B, it can also
Assume that the clock-driven scheme for generating starting sequence numbers is used with a 16-bit wide clock counter (that is, sequence numbers range from 0 to 2^16). The clock t
How do packets and timers in EIGRP work?
What is a TP Monitor? There is no commonly accepted explanation for a TP monitor. According to Jeri Edwards' a TP Monitor is "an OS for transaction processing".
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd