Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Handling Text Files, Basic Computer Science
I. Write an application that accomplishes the following tasks:
1. Read a text file that contains, integers, doubles, alphabet, alphanumeric, and others. The name of the input file should be entered as a command-line argument.
2. All other files should also be entered as command-line arguments. For example, you may include the following:
data6.txt integersOut.txt doubleOut.txt alphabeticOut.txt alphanumericOut.txt othersOut.txt
3. Check each token you read and save in the appropriate type of ArrayList.
4. Write each type of lists to a separate output text file with appropriate header with 6 values per line separated by tabs or spacing.
5. Write the average values of integers and doubles to the appropriate files
6. Write the longest token of the alphabet, alphanumeric, and others to the appropriate file
Posted Date: 2/12/2013 11:16:23 AM | Location :
Ask an Expert
Handling Text Files, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Handling Text Files, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Handling Text Files Discussions
Write discussion on Handling Text Files
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Memory access, Memory access: The use of semi-conductor memory elements...
Memory access: The use of semi-conductor memory elements (bistables) has been made possible by the use of large scale integrated circuits (LSI) which provide reliability, ease
Flowcharts, what is a dry running of flow chart?
what is a dry running of flow chart?
Write a schema for the operation of ending a game, QUESTION 1 We need ...
QUESTION 1 We need to write Z specifications to record the information about passengers on board an aircraft. Here you are required to produce the specifications using appropr
What features should the hospital software contain?, What Features Should t...
What Features Should the Software Contain? Although the needs of every nursing department, hospital, pharmacy, would vary, certain common features are desirable in the software
Algorithms and flowcharts, 1. Write an algorithm and draw a flowchart to ac...
1. Write an algorithm and draw a flowchart to accept the names and gross salary of 5000 employees and to generate the net pay. If the gross salary is greater than N 50,000 declare
Help with this question, In a certain word game a player can buy vowels and...
In a certain word game a player can buy vowels and consonants. The first vowel is free; each additional vowel cost $1. The first two consonants are free; each additional constant c
Describe CPU registers , The CPU has four internal registers, each of 16 bi...
The CPU has four internal registers, each of 16 bits. The first four, AX, BX, CX, and DX are common use registers and can also be used as 8 bit registers, if used in such a way it
Configuration of a pc, Configuration of a PC: Generally, when you thin...
Configuration of a PC: Generally, when you think of purchasing a Computer, you first try to exactly know what will be the hardware components such as processor, memory etc. of
Explain different categories of electronic payment system, Problem 1 Ex...
Problem 1 Explain the different categories of electronic payment system in detail Listing the types and sub types Explanation Problem 2 We know that there a
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.