Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Statistical Process Control - Mean and Range Charts
1. SPC can be used as a means of preventing product non-conformance
2. Causes of variability may be categorised as common causes and assignable causes
3. Variables are features of a process output which can be measured on a continuous scale; attributes are features which do not lend themselves to measurement, but allow the output to be segregated into conforming and non-conforming items
4. Variability can be assessed by analysing measurements to estimate the population mean and standard deviation
5. Samples are used, to take advantage of the central tendency of sample means i.e. the means of samples cluster more closely around the population mean than do individual measurements
6. Mean and range charts are used to monitor process variables
7. Process capability is assessed by comparing the process variability with the product design tolerance band
8. P-charts, np-charts and c-charts are used to monitor process attributes.
value driven approach to production managemeent
How are the quality of health care and excellence in customer service related to each other?
A process capacity methodology that is used to show how well parts being produced fit into a range specified by design limits is which of the following? Answers- a. Answer n
Benefits of outsourcing and how to improve capacity using ratio rastionalisation and sub contracting
An accounts receivable manager processes 200 checks per day with an average process time of 15 working days. What is the average number of accounts receivable checks being processe
A production line at A's machine shop has three stations. The first station can process a unit in 10 minutes. The second station has two identical machines, each of which can proce
Define shared storage policies and list example that it is practice in real life?
A dry cleaner uses exponential smoothing to forecast equipment usage at its main plant. August usage was forecasted to be 88 percent of capacity; actual usage was 89.6 percent of c
The long-term relationship between the inventory, throughput, and flow time of a production system in steady state is called which of the following?
You're going to have to stretch your imagination for this question:. Assume you're involved in a panel interview team. Identify one strength and one weakness in this interview appr
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd