Related to the arrangement of the work place:
1. There should be a definite and fixed place for all tool sand material.
2. Tools materials and controls should be located close in and directly in front of the operations.
3. Gravity feed bins and containers should be used to deliver materials close to the point of use.
4. Tool deliveries should be used wherever possible.
5. Materials and tool should be so located as to permit the best sequence of motions.
6. Provisions should be made for adequate conditions of seeing. Good illumination is the first requirement for satisfactory visual perception.
7. The height of the work place and the chair should preferably be arranged so that alternative postures of sitting and standing at work are easily possible
8. A chair of the type and height to permit good posture should be provided for every worker.