Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Research paper, finance, Other Engineering
You will research an issue relating to money and banking. You will write an eight- to 10-page paper discussing your research, in depth. You will also need to relate your research to current events. Your topic should be approved by your instructor.
You will also be asked to present the information you obtained in your research for your paper. After this presentation, you will receive feedback from peers and your instructor. Your final paper will need to include revisions based on this feedback.
Suggested topics are:-
1. Analysis of Financial Reform Proposals
2. Causes and Consequences of The Financial Crisis
3. Federal Reserve “Independence” – Historical foundations and recent proposals
4. Consequences of the Demise of the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933
5. Cashless Society: Possibilities and Consequences
6. Relative Strength of U.S. Capital Markets
7. Trends and Implications of U.S. Banking Consolidation; Trends and Implications of Global banking Consolidation
8. Causes and Consequences of the “Too Big to Fail” Policy
9. Branch banking: Slow death or necessary competitive tool?
10. What’s Next for Banking Regulation? (Could also look at global banking regulation like Basel 2)
11. The Taylor Rule: A Guidepost for Monetary Policy?
12. Historical Analysis of Monetary Policy Tools and Targets (could also look at relative impact of leadership styles of different Fed chairs, or changes in “transparency” at the Fed)
13. Monetary Policy: Should we use Inflation Targeting?
14. The Fed''s Policy Response to the Current Crisis (could compare to 1980s or 1930s)
15. The Fed''s Policy Response to the Current Crisis – What’s next? (Will we see inflation and how would Fed respond?)
16. Historical Analysis of the Role of the Dollar in International Finance
17. Activist Monetary Policy: Good or Bad? (Could include different “theoretical” perspectives – like Keynesian vs. New Classical approach)
18. The Risk of U.S. Deflation
19. Global Deposit Insurance – A Good Thing?
Posted Date: 3/6/2012 11:23:00 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Research paper, finance, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Research paper, finance, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Research paper, finance Discussions
Write discussion on Research paper, finance
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Finance Project, You are interested in proposing a new venture to the manag...
You are interested in proposing a new venture to the management of your company. Pertinent financial information is given below. BALANCE SHEET Cash 2,000,000 Accounts Payable and
Payback period method, Non-discounted cash flow method, Payback period met...
Non-discounted cash flow method, Payback period method In this method, time value of money is not considered. It takes into account the number of years required to recover the in
Nash equilibrium, how to get ns2 coding for nash equilibrium
how to get ns2 coding for nash equilibrium
Aeroengines - fluent problems, We are interested in the supersonic flow of...
We are interested in the supersonic flow of air through a convergent-divergent nozzle having a circular cross-sectional area, A, that varies with axial distance from the throat, x,
Bio physiology Matlab Simulink Models, Review the lecture on BB document “P...
Review the lecture on BB document “Pharmacology …..” slide 6 where the solution for a 1st order system was demonstrated. The generic system is A(X)?(K1)?B(Y)?(K1’)?C(Z) 1. Cr
Microprocessor and microcontroller, how processing was take place before 19...
how processing was take place before 1960
Aad instruction, Ask question #Minimum 100 words acexplanation of aad with ...
Ask question #Minimum 100 words acexplanation of aad with examplescepted#
Mode ii interlaminar fracture , The Mode II fracture toughness is measured ...
The Mode II fracture toughness is measured using the ENF Typically, the specimen length is 120 mm, the width B is 20 mm, the thickness is between 3 and 5 mm and the distance be
Digital electronic.., design a 32:1 multiplexer using 16:1 multiplexer
design a 32:1 multiplexer using 16:1 multiplexer
Heat transfer, #questionA piece of Al weighing 6 kg and initially at a temp...
#questionA piece of Al weighing 6 kg and initially at a temperature of 300OC is suddenly immersed in a fluid at a temperature of 20OC. The convectice heat transfer coefficient is 5
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.