Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Research paper, finance, Other Engineering
You will research an issue relating to money and banking. You will write an eight- to 10-page paper discussing your research, in depth. You will also need to relate your research to current events. Your topic should be approved by your instructor.
You will also be asked to present the information you obtained in your research for your paper. After this presentation, you will receive feedback from peers and your instructor. Your final paper will need to include revisions based on this feedback.
Suggested topics are:-
1. Analysis of Financial Reform Proposals
2. Causes and Consequences of The Financial Crisis
3. Federal Reserve “Independence” – Historical foundations and recent proposals
4. Consequences of the Demise of the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933
5. Cashless Society: Possibilities and Consequences
6. Relative Strength of U.S. Capital Markets
7. Trends and Implications of U.S. Banking Consolidation; Trends and Implications of Global banking Consolidation
8. Causes and Consequences of the “Too Big to Fail” Policy
9. Branch banking: Slow death or necessary competitive tool?
10. What’s Next for Banking Regulation? (Could also look at global banking regulation like Basel 2)
11. The Taylor Rule: A Guidepost for Monetary Policy?
12. Historical Analysis of Monetary Policy Tools and Targets (could also look at relative impact of leadership styles of different Fed chairs, or changes in “transparency” at the Fed)
13. Monetary Policy: Should we use Inflation Targeting?
14. The Fed''s Policy Response to the Current Crisis (could compare to 1980s or 1930s)
15. The Fed''s Policy Response to the Current Crisis – What’s next? (Will we see inflation and how would Fed respond?)
16. Historical Analysis of the Role of the Dollar in International Finance
17. Activist Monetary Policy: Good or Bad? (Could include different “theoretical” perspectives – like Keynesian vs. New Classical approach)
18. The Risk of U.S. Deflation
19. Global Deposit Insurance – A Good Thing?
Posted Date: 3/6/2012 11:23:00 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Research paper, finance, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Research paper, finance, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Research paper, finance Discussions
Write discussion on Research paper, finance
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Jominy test, L specimens for Jominy hardenability testing of shallow-harden...
L specimens for Jominy hardenability testing of shallow-hardening steels
Coastal Engineering, Need answers to the following.
Need answers to the following.
Wheatstone bridge, The resistance of the strain gauges is usually measured ...
The resistance of the strain gauges is usually measured with a Wheatstone bridge. All bridges have balancing circuits which can be apex or parallel. Both methods are equivalent.
Signal processing, why shift variant system causes artifacts
why shift variant system causes artifacts
Bjt, why we use h for bjt
why we use h for bjt
model training, You are required to undertake the following tasks: 1. ...
You are required to undertake the following tasks: 1. Problem Identification Download the dataset assigned to you from the module Blackboard site. Read the data description
Duct with flow control-aircraft maintenance, Duct With Flow Control-Aircraf...
Duct With Flow Control-Aircraft maintenance: BERNOULLI'S THEOREM This theorem can be related to the relationship between pressure and velocity existing in the air flowing
Numeric computation matlab, Expertsmind.com offers Performing Numeric Comp...
Expertsmind.com offers Performing Numeric Computation matlab assignment help MATLAB contains numbers, precise, and technological innovation features to support all common tech
Design, 10 vertical examples
10 vertical examples
Lifting wing, Lifting wing FP was run at the conditions corresponding t...
Lifting wing FP was run at the conditions corresponding to AGARD WG07 TEST CASE 11, namely M∞ = 0.84,α= 3.06 deg. The ‘final step' values of the partially-conservative paramete
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.