Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
quote, Other Subject
.Make an argument about one of the following topics:
1. The magical elements in Bloom. by
Kelly Ana Morey
Weighting 40% Argument and Structure (35% as a letter grade) Written Presentation (5% as a mark out of 5)
o Accuracy of quotations (1)
o Paragraph formatting, grammar and spelling (2)
o Works Cited formatting (2)
Further Tips and Information for Assignment 4
1. This assignment is essentially a slightly more demanding version of the exercise you conducted for Assignment 2. You’re again being asked to make an argument about the significance of certain thematic aspects of a literary text. Those thematic aspects have been mentioned in the Study Guide, but there is plenty more to say on each subject.
2. Each question is deliberately short and simple, and presents you with one or two key terms or concepts that relate in some way to the chosen text. It is up to you to think as creatively and deeply as you can about those key terms: what aspects of the text they might encompass, what you might want to say about them, and why you think they’re important. Remember, while you need to start off by simply identifying relevant aspects of the text, you need to ultimately go beyond just giving a list of textual features and develop an argument about their significance and about how focusing on them might help put the novel as a whole in a new light.
3. At 2,000 words in length, the essay will require you to put a lot of thought into how you construct it so that you stay focused throughout. It is worth as much as an exam, so I would suggest you don’t put it off in favour of studying for your exams, but balance the time you spend on it with the time you devote to revising for other subjects.
4. Refer also to the guidelines for previous assignments for tips about structure and referencing.
Posted Date: 5/15/2012 2:01:16 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
quote, Assignment Help, Ask Question on quote, Get Answer, Expert's Help, quote Discussions
Write discussion on quote
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Adolescence and family education, you being a teacher describe your experie...
you being a teacher describe your experiences regarding the role of school, parent and peers in imparting family life education.
What is global warming?, Effect of global warming, Write an essay on global...
Effect of global warming, Write an essay on global warming, It must be free from plagiarism. Why global warming occurs...
Define the term organisation culture, Question: (a) Describe the three ...
Question: (a) Describe the three methods of communication at the workplace and the principal advantages and disadvantages of each medium. Also explain the emerging role and imp
Public policy making process, Question 1: Explain clearly how Public Po...
Question 1: Explain clearly how Public Policy Making constitutes one of the major tasks which have to be accomplished by modern Governments. Question 2: "Policy Formul
#title.wipro corporation, how wipro was to make its brand,a household brand...
how wipro was to make its brand,a household brand
How is an ems structured?, How is an EMS structured? Like most EMSs, th...
How is an EMS structured? Like most EMSs, the NIEHS EMS follows the Plan-Do-Check-Act structure provided by the ISO 14001 EMS Standard. This involves a five-step process that a
Features of universal currency, FEATURES of Universal currency Proponen...
FEATURES of Universal currency Proponents argue that DGC presents a accurately global and borderless world currency system which is free of exchange rate variations and politic
Temporal receptive windows and executive functions, Temporal receptive wind...
Temporal receptive windows and executive functions Being able to integrate information over time is crucial for perception of life events as they typically unfold over longer time
Importance of mental preparation, Question: (a) Show the importance of ...
Question: (a) Show the importance of mental preparation for those elderly facing their retirement. (b) Which aspects of the preparation would you consider as crucial for a b
Basic principles of information security - authenticity, Authenticity I...
Authenticity In computing, e-Business and information security it is essential to make sure that the transaction, communication, data or documents (electronic or physical) are
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.