Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
quote, Other Subject
.Make an argument about one of the following topics:
1. The magical elements in Bloom. by
Kelly Ana Morey
Weighting 40% Argument and Structure (35% as a letter grade) Written Presentation (5% as a mark out of 5)
o Accuracy of quotations (1)
o Paragraph formatting, grammar and spelling (2)
o Works Cited formatting (2)
Further Tips and Information for Assignment 4
1. This assignment is essentially a slightly more demanding version of the exercise you conducted for Assignment 2. You’re again being asked to make an argument about the significance of certain thematic aspects of a literary text. Those thematic aspects have been mentioned in the Study Guide, but there is plenty more to say on each subject.
2. Each question is deliberately short and simple, and presents you with one or two key terms or concepts that relate in some way to the chosen text. It is up to you to think as creatively and deeply as you can about those key terms: what aspects of the text they might encompass, what you might want to say about them, and why you think they’re important. Remember, while you need to start off by simply identifying relevant aspects of the text, you need to ultimately go beyond just giving a list of textual features and develop an argument about their significance and about how focusing on them might help put the novel as a whole in a new light.
3. At 2,000 words in length, the essay will require you to put a lot of thought into how you construct it so that you stay focused throughout. It is worth as much as an exam, so I would suggest you don’t put it off in favour of studying for your exams, but balance the time you spend on it with the time you devote to revising for other subjects.
4. Refer also to the guidelines for previous assignments for tips about structure and referencing.
Posted Date: 5/15/2012 2:01:16 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
quote, Assignment Help, Ask Question on quote, Get Answer, Expert's Help, quote Discussions
Write discussion on quote
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
What are the essential elements of socialisation, Question 1: (a) Is it...
Question 1: (a) Is it true that Conjugal roles in the family are now increasingly integrated? (b) Analyse the functionalists' argument that it is biological differences that
SOCIAL STUDIES HOMEWORK, How have communities such as Atlantic City on the ...
How have communities such as Atlantic City on the Jersy Shore changed over time?
Natural resource, Copper
Measurement tools, Select a specific patient/patient group. Identify the cl...
Select a specific patient/patient group. Identify the clinical problems they may have. Identify an appropriate measurement tools (or more than one tool) that may be used in the ove
Describe the term supervision, Question 1: (a) Explain the five main pu...
Question 1: (a) Explain the five main purposes of code of ethics in counseling. (b) Explain how attitude and orientation of a counselor in any psychotherapy is of highly i
Draw on the implications from phonology and orthography, During this course...
During this course, you have reflected on, read about, and discussed ways that phonology, orthography, morphology, and syntax can be used in lesson planning and teaching ELLs. In t
Project managment, ur project manager of 3k.m site vth long and dangerous t...
ur project manager of 3k.m site vth long and dangerous tunnel.how to increase output of work and tackle problem dueto increase chance of accident on site.
What led to the founding of the united nations organisation, QUESTION 1 ...
QUESTION 1 What led to the founding of the United Nations Organisation in 1945? Analyse critically two of its main objectives namely (i) the settlement of dispute by peaceful m
Nhs supplies, Pretend you are faced with the situation as it was in 1990, p...
Pretend you are faced with the situation as it was in 1990, prior to the decision to set up NHS Supplies, and you have been asked by the NHS to help it to improve its performance b
Sociology, Explain Symbolic Interaction Theory and discuss its perspective ...
Explain Symbolic Interaction Theory and discuss its perspective on social processes, inequality, and institutions. Provide specific examples from the textbook to explain how this
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.