1. This assignment as well as other assignments in this class must be finished on Windows operating system.
2. Zip your program and submit the zip file on ANGEL
In this lab, please complete a given program to perform the following tasks:
1. Allocate a 10 by 5 2D byte array dynamically. Each element is a byte.
2. For each element in the array, assign a random number. The range does not matter.
3. Display the array.
4. Exchange the rows as defined below:
Row 0 becomes Row 9
Row 1 becomes Row 0
Row 2 becomes Row 1
Row 3 becomes Row 2
Row 4 becomes Row 3
Row 5 becomes Row 4
Row 6 becomes Row 5
Row 7 becomes Row 6
Row 8 becomes Row 7
Row 9 becomes Row 8
Please swap the values, instead of just the pointers.
5. Display the array.
You are required to finish the given program, "TwoDArray_lab6.asm", without adding new variables.
The output may look like: