Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Object oriented programming, Programming Languages
I need help with this question. The problem i''m having is that what''s the syntax for using dynamic memory allocation of objects of one class in the constructor of some other class. in short, how can i use dynamic memory allocation of objects inside composition?
SEECS is organizing student fair where students will be setting up food and game stalls.
Everybody is invited faculty, students, staff and even the families. To make the customers buy
more food and try more games the student administration devised an interesting plan. They are
arranging lottery scheme at every stall. But as always happens there is a problem, the
management of such a big scheme. To handle this problem the student administration has
hired you to make an application to manage the records of the lottery.
Firstly, the plan of the student administration is that every stall has its own lottery.
Every time when a customer will buy any food item or try any game form any stall a new entry
in the lottery of respective stall will be automatically made by the application. The
administration has also decided to monitor the whole system by themselves, that’s why the
lottery system of stalls will be running from the same server. At the end a random function will
chose the winner and announce that.
Your application would be having a structure like this:
- A class fairwhich has capacity of up to 5 stalls (the main server).
- A class stallwhich has its own necessary specifications like name, type, Id,
owner etc. in addition to a single instance of lottery.
- A class lottery to hold up to 100 customers irrespective of the type i.e.
faculty, student, staff or family
- A classcustomer to hold the basic information like name, type, time_of_entry
etc. and lottery Id number of the customer.
The Application must be having at least the following functionalities:
- Providing an interface to enter the data of new customer every time he buys
any food item or plays a game.
- Assigning an Id to each customer by itself after the data has been entered.
- At the end choosing a winner form each stall by some random function.
- Use composition.
- Make necessary functions, constructors and destructors.
- Use dynamic memory allocation where ever possible (Bonus points).
- You must apply all the necessary checks.
- Not just the correct, User friendly and easy to use interface will get maximum marks.
- Think of the real world scenario and make the things accordingly.
Posted Date: 4/8/2012 10:49:34 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Object oriented programming, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Object oriented programming, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Object oriented programming Discussions
Write discussion on Object oriented programming
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Windows card space, Windows Card Space Windows Card Space (codenamed Info C...
Windows Card Space Windows Card Space (codenamed Info Card), is Windows now-canceled customer application for the Identification Met system. Card Place is an instance of a class of
Microsoft intermediate language in .net, Microsoft Intermediate Language in...
Microsoft Intermediate Language in .NET When you create value in any terminology and gather, it will be changed to an 'Intermediate Language' (Microsoft Advanced Language - MSIL
Java, what is java
what is java
develop a web page via href attribute, 1. Develop a Web page via href att...
1. Develop a Web page via href attribute of anchor tag and the attribute: vlink, alink, etc. 2. Develop a Web page, in which when the user clicks on the link it will go to the
Just in time compiler, Expertsmind brings you unique solution in java as...
Expertsmind brings you unique solution in java assignments Just in Time Compiler In processing, just-in-time system (JIT), also known as energetic interpretation, is a m
What are program visible and invisible resisters, What are program visible ...
What are program visible and invisible resisters? A4) Program visible is those registers that can be programmed by the users, or which are customizable, whereas Program invisible
Managing information system, choose one computer-based information system
choose one computer-based information system
Describe the term inter-process communication, UNIX Operating System 1....
UNIX Operating System 1. Explain all the layers present in a UNIX Architecture? List and explain each of them. 2. Describe the term Inter-Process Communication. What are var
Write a perl script that accepts two integer arguments, 1. Write a Perl scr...
1. Write a Perl script that accepts exactly 2 integer arguments where the first argument must be less than the second argument. The script will print a comma separated list of inte
Matlab, i have a=[0 1 1 2 2 3 6 7 0 4 ] i want to delent elemet but keep it...
i have a=[0 1 1 2 2 3 6 7 0 4 ] i want to delent elemet but keep its position i.e a(4)= it gives me 0 1 1 2 3 6 7 0 4 but i need 0 1 1  2 3 6 7 0 4
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.