Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Matlab ? uniform quantization, Electrical Engineering
simulate a uniform quantizer that takes as an input a vector of numbers and returns as an output the quantized vector.
1-Generate a random input vector of 10000 samples randomly in the range from [- 7, 7].
2-Simulate your quantizer three times with number of levels that are equal to 2 , 4 and 8.
3-The m-file output should include:
1. The 3 quantized vectors for the uniform quantizer with levels 2,4 and 8 respectively ( just display the first six elements from the original and the quantized vectors)
2. Calculate the absolute quantization error for the uniform quantizer with number of levels equal to 2, 4 and 8 respectively. Plot the absolute quantization error vs Number of Levels. (Comment on the output figure)
3. Calculate the variance of the quantization error for the uniform quantizer with number of levels equal to 2, 4 and 8 respectively. Plot the variance of the quantization error vs the Number of levels and Plot the theoretical variance of the quantization error vs the Number of levels on the same figure.
4. Get the SQNR of the uniform quantizer with number of levels equal to 2, 4 and 8 respectively. Plot the SQNR vs the Number of levels and Plot the theoretical SQNR vs the Number of levels on the same figure. (Comment on the output figure).
Help to solve this problem ASAP ..Deep thanks
Posted Date: 11/1/2012 8:32:31 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Matlab ? uniform quantization, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Matlab ? uniform quantization, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Matlab ? uniform quantization Discussions
Write discussion on Matlab ? uniform quantization
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Power electronics, A step-down transformer has primary turns Np = 100; seco...
A step-down transformer has primary turns Np = 100; secondary turns Ns = 10; primary winding resistanceRp = 100 ?; secondary winding resistance Rs = 2 ?. Assume that there is no l
Estimate conversion time of counter-controlled a/d converter, Q. An 8-bit A...
Q. An 8-bit A/D converter is driven by a 1-MHz clock. Estimate the maximum conversion time if: (a) It is a counter-controlled A/D converter. (b) It is a successive-approximat
Magnetic circuits, Suppose we have a coil wound onto a ring of material wit...
Suppose we have a coil wound onto a ring of material with relative permeability µ r . Provided that the relative permeability µ r >> 1, then the magnetic flux lines will s
Developed diagram of simplex progressive 2 layer lap winding, Q. Draw the d...
Q. Draw the developed diagram of a simplex progressive 2 layer lap winding for a 4 pole generator with 12 coils clearly indicating the position of brushes. Sol. No. o
Determine the location and the value of the point charge, Q The electric ?e...
Q The electric ?eld intensity due to a point charge in free space is given to be (-¯ ax -¯ ay +¯ az)/√ 12V/mat (0,0,1) and 6 ¯ az at (2,2,0) Determine the location and the value
Define flash analog to digital converters, Define Flash Analog to Digital C...
Define Flash Analog to Digital Converters? Parallel flash ADCs transform the analog input voltage faster as compared to other types of ADCs. They compare the voltage in parall
Determine the bandwidth required for transmission, 1. A PCM system uses 8 b...
1. A PCM system uses 8 bits per sample and the analog signal is limited to 4.3 kHz. The PCM data is transmitted using (a) BFSK and (b) ASK. Determine the bandwidth required for tra
Speed control of ac machine, what is meant by pole changing methods in ind...
what is meant by pole changing methods in induction motor
Regenerative braking control - motor control , Regenerative Braking Control...
Regenerative Braking Control In this methods motor behaves like a generator and the kinetic energy of the motor and connected load is returned to the supply. If means
Calculus, area bounded by the curve y=3x(x-2)^2 and the x-axis
area bounded by the curve y=3x(x-2)^2 and the x-axis
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.