Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Line Balancing, Operation Management
What do you understand by line balancing? what happens if balance doesn''t exists?
Posted Date: 2/10/2013 11:00:54 AM | Location : USA
- Line: an assembly line composed of various work stations, at which particular operations are performed.
- To work efficiently, with no work pile-ups between stations, the line must be balanced, for example work must get through each workstation in roughly similar amount of time.
1. To meet production goals,
2. Maximize output.
General Approaches to Line Balancing Technique
1. Estimating number of operators for a specific number of stations,
2. Work element sharing: grouping “activities” each work elements into “stations” or jobs performed by a single person (occasionally multiple people work in concert at a single station or machine)
| Posted Date: 2/12/2013 7:09:34 AM
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Regional regulations and room of expansi...
Regional Regulations and Room of Expansion Regional Regulations: It is important to check at an early stage that the proposed location does not infrin
Scope of operation mangement
what is the scope of O.R. in marketing,I.T, finance
Ethical decision making
Mary is 86 years old and resides in a nursing home. She is alert but forgetful, and unsteady on her feet. She has a history of falls and the nurses are becomi
Persuasion - types of managerial tactic
Persuasion - Types of Managerial Tactic The manager assigns the development of ideas to experts, possibly external consultants or internal technical staff
Calculate the two missing amounts
A company is considering whether to replace a machine. The old machine costs $90,000 and is being depreciated at 10% per annum using the straight line method. I
Who was the founder of scientific manage...
Who was the founder of Scientific Management? Ans: The founder of Scientific Management is F.W. Taylor.
What do you understand by “line balancing
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.