Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Line Balancing, Operation Management
What do you understand by line balancing? what happens if balance doesn''t exists?
Posted Date: 2/10/2013 11:00:54 AM | Location : USA
Ask an Expert
- Line: an assembly line composed of various work stations, at which particular operations are performed.
- To work efficiently, with no work pile-ups between stations, the line must be balanced, for example work must get through each workstation in roughly similar amount of time.
1. To meet production goals,
2. Maximize output.
General Approaches to Line Balancing Technique
1. Estimating number of operators for a specific number of stations,
2. Work element sharing: grouping “activities” each work elements into “stations” or jobs performed by a single person (occasionally multiple people work in concert at a single station or machine)
| Posted Date: 2/12/2013 7:09:34 AM
Line Balancing, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Line Balancing, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Line Balancing Discussions
Write discussion on Line Balancing
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Bloomsdy outfitters produces, how many stamping machines are required?
how many stamping machines are required?
Vogel''s Approximation Method, Transportation Problem in Linear Programming...
Transportation Problem in Linear Programming
Performance dimensions common in service than manufacturing, 1. Name some p...
1. Name some performance dimensions more common in service than manufacturing operations. Answer: These are the dimensions listed. Services tend to be more intangible and tailo
Explain companies doing acquisitions and mergers in future, Based on your r...
Based on your research of the United and Continental Airline merger, evaluate the challenges experienced during the merger and the resulting impact to the business. Assess the effe
Markov analysis, can you please give me a simple example of markov analysis...
can you please give me a simple example of markov analysis
Explain corresponding system attributes, Utilizing techniques of QFD, list ...
Utilizing techniques of QFD, list 3-5 stakeholder expectations and corresponding system attributes for a business laptop. Provide metrics for measuring these system attributes.
Explain sql commands that are used for data manipulation, What is the role ...
What is the role of structure query language (SQL) in database object creation and information management in a relational database? Identify three SQL commands that are used for da
Explain key dimensions of the general environment, Compare and contrast the...
Compare and contrast the key dimensions of the general environment, the task environment and the enacted environment of an organization.
Define the importance of management systems, 1. Propose a definition of inn...
1. Propose a definition of innovation in your own words (50-100 words). 2. Compare the concepts of innovation, invention, and creativity. 3. Describe the relationship between
Explain opportunity of working, What are activities that are carried out at...
What are activities that are carried out at a national union convention, and why does this type of venue allow for the Democratic process to have an opportunity of working?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.