Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Line Balancing, Operation Management
What do you understand by line balancing? what happens if balance doesn''t exists?
Posted Date: 2/10/2013 11:00:54 AM | Location : USA
Ask an Expert
- Line: an assembly line composed of various work stations, at which particular operations are performed.
- To work efficiently, with no work pile-ups between stations, the line must be balanced, for example work must get through each workstation in roughly similar amount of time.
1. To meet production goals,
2. Maximize output.
General Approaches to Line Balancing Technique
1. Estimating number of operators for a specific number of stations,
2. Work element sharing: grouping “activities” each work elements into “stations” or jobs performed by a single person (occasionally multiple people work in concert at a single station or machine)
| Posted Date: 2/12/2013 7:09:34 AM
Line Balancing, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Line Balancing, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Line Balancing Discussions
Write discussion on Line Balancing
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Explain business knowledge competencies, Business knowledge competencies ar...
Business knowledge competencies are particularly important for which human resource role? Answer A) management developer B) employee advocate C) strategic partner D) functional exp
Explain how long is each production cycle, Your company manufactures turbin...
Your company manufactures turbine blades for engines in production batches for each type. For one type of blade, the A39T, you have an annual demand of 10,000 units. It costs you $
Explain self-managed teams perform entire jobs, Self-managed teams perform ...
Self-managed teams perform entire jobs, rather than specialized assembly-line work.
Describe the rival principles of distribution, Explain the rival principles...
Explain the rival principles of distribution
Why hrm-r technologies financial impact of talent management, • Analyze the...
• Analyze the article's perspectives concerning talent management and technology issues. • Suggest strategies for evaluating HRM-r technologies financial impact of talent manage
Line balancing of product layouts, Line Balancing of Product Layouts ...
Line Balancing of Product Layouts A major consideration in the design of product layouts is that of bottlenecks; just as the strength of a chain is determined by its weakest
Explain what is the multifactor percentage change in product, 1. Long Beach...
1. Long Beach Bank employs three loan officers, each working eight hours per day. Each officer processes an average of five loans per day. The bank's payroll cost for the officers
Explain organization predict the short and long- term future, How do organi...
How do organization predict the short and long- term future? Explain in detail how a downturn in the economy affects not-for- profit organizations, as opposed to for-profit ones.
Explain what is the stocks required rate of return, GD inc has preferred st...
GD inc has preferred stock outstanding that pays a dividend of $5 at the end of each year. The preferred sells for $50 a share. What is the stocks required rate of return? Show wor
Explain value differences among national cultures, What are some managerial...
What are some managerial styles you would employ in managing an emloyee who is considered baby boomer List and explain hofstedes five dimensions of value differences among natio
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.