• The following validation error message should be displayed above the contact form if the user attempts to submit any empty fields. The message must appear without reloading the page.
• Style the error message to match the image above.
ColdFusion product search
• Allow the user to type in a product name (including partial product names) to search for.
• Allow the user to type in a minimum and maximum price range to search within.
• Challenge: Combine the name and price range searches into a single form with only one submit button. Allow the search to be performed if only some fields are filled in.
• Add an id or class to the error message to allow it to be easily styled.
• Make sure the product name search is not case-sensitive by converting query data to lowercase.
• You can create each of the product searches are a separate form/page
• Contact form message appears on error, without reloading the page
• Contact form error message is in the correct position and styled appropriately
• Search returns correct results using a partial product name typed into an input
• Search returns correct results using minimum and maximum prices typed into separate inputs
• Search returns correct results using partial name, minimum and maximum prices together