Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Give the classification of oscillators. Discuss the frequency stability of oscillators.
Oscillators are classified in the following different ways.
1. According to the waveforms generated:
· Sinusoidal oscillator: This oscillator generates sinusoidal voltage or currents.
· Relaxation oscillator: This oscillator generates voltages or currents, which vary abruptly one or more times in a cycle of oscillation.
2. According to the fundamental mechanisms involved:
· Negative resistance oscillator: It uses negative resistance of the amplifying device to neutralize the positive resistance of the oscillator.
· Feedback oscillator: It uses positive feedback in the feedback amplifier to satisfy the Barkhausen criterion.
Q. It is desired to cut a λ/4 length of RG58A/U cable (ε r = 2.3) at 150MHz.What is the physical length of this cable?
Direct Addressing In this addressing mode one of the operands is the data stored in the memory. The memory address of the operand is directly given in the instruction
HELLO.can I have a short note on database resources
Revision of Basics Although it is assumed in this book that the reader has enough knowledge of various number systems ( binary, octal and hexadecimal and their relation
1. Calculate the combined resistance of three resistors connected in series with resistance of 20 ohm, 30 ohm and 40 ohm? (to achieve a pass grade, solve problems with resisto
Q. How does one arrive at the probability of availability of free lines during busy hour? How can this be improved? Ans: One can arrive at probability of free lines during busy
Q. Determine the voltages Vx using voltage division and equivalent resistor reductions for the circuits shown in Figure.
With respect to serial communication define the half duplex. Half Duplex Transmission: A channel of half duplex can send and receive, but not at same time. It's like a one-la
What we have seen for practical power supplies applies to any electrical circuit provided it contains only linear components
Is it used to replace the basic gates ?
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd