Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Give the classification of oscillators. Discuss the frequency stability of oscillators.
Oscillators are classified in the following different ways.
1. According to the waveforms generated:
· Sinusoidal oscillator: This oscillator generates sinusoidal voltage or currents.
· Relaxation oscillator: This oscillator generates voltages or currents, which vary abruptly one or more times in a cycle of oscillation.
2. According to the fundamental mechanisms involved:
· Negative resistance oscillator: It uses negative resistance of the amplifying device to neutralize the positive resistance of the oscillator.
· Feedback oscillator: It uses positive feedback in the feedback amplifier to satisfy the Barkhausen criterion.
Find the current through each resistor for the networking below using Mesh Analysis and Nodal Analysis.
Define Successive Approximation Digital to Analog Converter? Successive approximation ADCs transform analog signals to digital data by comparing the incoming analog signal alo
Q. For a 6-bit weighted-resistor D/A converter, if R is the resistor connected to the MSB, find the other resistor values needed, and calculate the maximum analog output voltage, t
Q. What is the basic working of Decoders? An n-bit binary code is capable of encoding up to 2 n distinct elements of information. A decoder is a combinational network that decode
Determine flux in the central limb: For the magnetic circuit shown in Figure the value of flux in the right limb is 0.48 m Wb and the number of turns wound on the central limb
Single Phase Full Wave Controlled rectifier The single phase half wave controlled rectifier produce only one pulse of load current during one cycle of supply voltage
Q. Illustrate the basic use of binary in IT ? The binary system is thus useful in IT because not only any number, but any information, can be represented in terms of only 0s an
Write a short explanation of the principles of super-heterodyne receiver. It may help to use sample block diagram to state the process. Why is the production of the intermediate fr
At the transmitter in a standard AM system, P f = 50 W. In the receiver (S 0 /N 0 ) AM = 250 when (S i /N i ) AM = 3000. Find the transmitter's unmodulated carrier power and t
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd