Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Give detail description on Transactions.
- Using transactions we can group all SQL commands into a single unit.
- Transaction begins with some task and finishes only when all tasks within it are over.
- Transaction gets over successfully only when all commands in it are successfully over. Even if one command fails, whole transaction fails.
- BEGIN TRANSACTION, ROLLBACK TRANSACTION, and COMMIT TRANSACTION statements are used to work with transactions.
- A group of tasks starts with begin statement.
- Just in case of any problem, rollback command is executed to abort transaction.
- If all tasks run successfully, all commands are executed through commit statement.
How does a query tree represent a relational algebra expression? Ans: This includes transforming an initial expression (tree) into an equivalent expression (tree) that is
i need to implememnt a treee based mining algorithm. do you have an expert that can do that?
anyone have a textbook solutions case fair, 8 edition of vol 1 ?, please give me
What is an ER diagram? Why is it used in Database management system (DBMS)?
Explain briefly concurrent task by taking an example. Concurrent Task- The concurrent occurrence of more than one event is called concurrent task. Operating systems can handl
Can i get help with weka software
properties of derirable decomposition
Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
What is meant by object-oriented data model? The object-oriented paradigm is based on encapsulation of data and code related to an object in to a one unit, whose contents are n
Which element in the database can modified by changing the data dictionary? Data elements in the database can be changed or modified through changing the data dictionary.
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd