1. Find the slope and the y-intercept of the line whose equation is 5x + 6y = 7.
2. Find the equation of the line that is parallel to 2x + 5y = 7 and passes through the midpoint of the line joining (2,7) and (-4,1)
3. (i)Plot A (2,3) and B (4,5) on a graph paper. (ii) Reflect A, B in the y-axis to A', B'. Plot these points on the same graph and (iii) Write down: the geometrical name of the figure ABB'A'.
4. Find the number of zeroes of the polynomial y = f(x) whose graph is given in figure.
5 Find the circumcentre of the triangle whose vertices are (-2, -3),(-1, 0) and (7,-6).
6. Find the equation to the pair of lines passing through ( 2 ,-3 ) and perpendicular to 3x² - 2xy - 4y² = 0.
7. A point P(a,b) becomes (3,c) after reflection in x - axis, and (d,6) after reflection in the origin. Show that a = 3, b = - 6, c = 6, d = 2
8. If the pair of lines ax² + 2pxy - ay² = 0, bx² + 2qxy - by² = 0 are such that each pair bisects the angle between the other pair, then show that ab + pq = 0.
9. Find the equation of the circle concentric with the circle x2 + y2 - 8x + 6y - 5 = 0 and passes through the point (-2, -7)
10. If 2my - 3x = 4 and 3my + 8x = 10 are perpendicular to each other, prove that m = ± 2