Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Features of Capital Budgeting Decisions
1. Existence of potentially large anticipated profits.
2. Involves a comparatively high degree of risk
3. Existence of a relatively long time period between the initial outlay and the anticipated returns
4. Usually they are irreversible without incurring loss
5. They involve large volume of capital
6. They are strategic investment decisions and involve blocking of funds for long term and inevitably affect the firm's future cost structure
7. They affect the profitability of a firm
8. They have a bearing on the competitive position of the firm essentially because of the fact that they relate to fixed assets, which in a sense are the earning assets of the firm
9. Cash flow and not profit are essential in investment decisions
Illustrate the steps of Creative accounting Creative accounting include: 1 Timing of transactions. Delaying or hurrying up the despatch of invoices at the yearend to decr
Q. Describes the Certainty Equivalent Coefficient Method? Introduction: - Certainty equivalent coefficient process which makes adjustment against risk in the estimates of futur
Report based on Capital Investment Plans To analyze the capital investment plans of Hatsun Agro Products Limited (HAPL) we shall look at the capital expenditure of HAPL in
Dividends and interest payments Payment of dividends and interest can either be demonstrated under financing activities or under operating activities. Sum of the 3
Q. What is Lending System? Under the note lending system, the borrower takes a loan, usually of 90 days Duration, against a promissory note. The loan may be renewed or retired
These securities aid in unpacking the cash flows from a pass-through. The most uncomplicated stripped mortgage-backed securities are the PO-IO-security. Unlike a
What is the Modigliani and Miller theory of dividends? Explain. The Modigliani-Miller theory of dividends says so as dividend theory is irrelevant. They claim so as to it is
Reconstruction and effect on share price A listed company facing reconstruction (divestment, demerger, MBO etc) will have informed the stock market in advance and the share pri
All treasury securities are issued on the basis of auction. The auction process is computerized and hence qualified broker-dealers can access it electronically. T
Explain about the investment decision- financial management The investment decision relates to selection of assets in which funds would be invested by a firm. Assets which can
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd