Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. What are chemical fuels? How they are classified? List the characteristics of a good fuel.
2. Define cracking. Explain the fluidized catalytic cracking method with neat diagram.
3. Define knocking. Explain the mechanism of knocking in petrol engines.
4. What is meant by reforming? Explain the principal reactions occurring during the reforming process.
5. Explain the production of solar grade silicon
6. Calculate Gross and Net Calorific value of a coal sample from the following data: Weight of coal sample = 0.795x10-3 kg; Wt of water taken in the calorimeter = 1.3 kg Water equivalent of Calorimeter = 2.5 kg; Initial Temperature of the water = 28 0C Final Temperature of the water = 29.8 0C; % of H2 in the coal sample = 2.5 Latent heat of steam = 2455 kJ/kg
Explain Antiferromagnetic materials Antiferromagnetic materials are the materials in which almost every magnetic dipole is linked up ant parallel to each other. Its susceptib
Saponification number: Saponification number of oil is the number of milligram of potassium hydroxide required to saponify 1 g of oil. Mineral oils are the mixture of hydrocarbons
reaction of dry cells?
FIND THE REAL ROOT OF xexp^x=3 regula falsemethod correct the three decimal placess
when do the cell get alot of thing in there thing because am confuse cause is alot of thing becaus is crazy
consider a system at 290k for which the enery of the nth state is En=n(0.01ev) using 1+a+a square+ a cube+...=1/(1-a), find the value of partition function.find the constant C in P
formule for alcoholic cidity
1. a)Explain the construction and working of catalytic converter with a neat diagram. b) How much of rise in temperature of water occurs when 0.222 kg of a fuel is burnt in bom
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd