1. Explain the construction and working of Calomel electrode
2. Derive an expression for the electrode potential of a glass electrode.
3. What are ion selective electrodes? Explain the working principle of an ion selective electrode.
4. Explain the construction and working of Silver-Silver chloride electrode.
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of glass electrode?
6. Two copper electrodes placed in copper sulphate solutions of equal concentration are connected to form a concentration cell. (1) What is the cell voltage? (2) If one of the solutions is diluted until the concentration of Cu2+ ions is 1/5th of its original value, what will be the cell voltage after dilution?