Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Explain Procedure for Temporary Mounts of Fungal Culture?
(1) Observe mould culture for the colonial appearance and colour. Also observe the underside.
(2) Label the clean, non-greasy glass slide with the name of the organism using the permanent marker.
(3) Put a drop of lactophenol cotton blue stain on a slide. Gently take a fungal culture from the culture plate with the help of the dissecting needle and put it on the slide without damaging the fungal structure.
(4) Put a cover slip on the sample on the slide.
(5) Examine the preparations first under low power (10x) and then under high power (40x) objective.
(6) Take dimensions of various structures, i.e., hyphae, spores, reproductive bodies etc. if possible using calibrated ocular micrometer. Identify the culture, on the basis of colony morphology and microscopic observations.
(7) Record your observations and draw a representative microscopic field of your culture in the Observation and Result section herewith.
How did the experiments of Redi and Pasteur refute the hypothesis of spontaneous generation? To refute the impulsive generation hypothesis many experiments were performed. The
In general what is the phase of the menstrual cycle when copulation may lead to fecundation? Although this is not a rule, to be effective fecundation in general must happen wit
Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
Define Essential Parts of Photocolorimeter - Monochromators? This is a means of selecting a sufficiently narrow waveband. Early colorimeters used glass filters that transmitted
Describe in brief about Pseudoisoehromatic Plates test Commonly known as Ishihara's plates, these reveal one pattern to the normal eye and another to the colour deficient. Colo
Explain the carrying capacity in ecology? Carrying Capacity : We have seen that natural populations do not normally achieve the maximum intrinsic rate of natural increase, o
P r o c esse d Chicken Products Preparation of comminuted meat products is the best way to salvage meat from spent hens and broiler parent stock. Incorporation of whole eg
If you look up a world atlas you would notice that most of the earth's surface is covered by the waters of the oceans (about 71%). Beneath the water surface is a fascinating world
Q. Definition of Counselling? Counselling has been defined as a process of helping/enabling a person/people solve certain interpersonal (not able to continue relationship), emo
Q Why in few cases is mitosis a synonym of reproduction? In some living beings asexual reproduction occurs by many means binary division, budding, grafting, schizogony, etc. In
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd