Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Dynamics202, Civil Engineering
Determine the minimum speed of the stunt rider, so that when he leaves the ramp at A he passes through the center of the hoop at B. [5 Points]
2. How far h should the landing ramp be from the hoop so that he lands on it safely at C? [5 Points]
3. Write the equation describing the trajectory of the projectile. [5 Points]
4. Find the radius of curvature at x = 24 ft. [3 Points]
5. What is the acceleration component at at x = 24 ft? [2 Points]
Neglect the size of the motorcycle and rider.
- There will be no partial credit awarded for doing this problem; however you still have to show all your work along with the final answers.
- The last date to turn it in is October 24, 2012.
- Point B is NOT the point where the rider reaches his maximum height.
- Ignore the word "minimum" that I have crossed out. It doesn''t play a role in the solution process.
Posted Date: 10/22/2012 3:43:42 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Dynamics202, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Dynamics202, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Dynamics202 Discussions
Write discussion on Dynamics202
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Autocad, Please check the file
Please check the file
Calculation of crack widths arising from thermal movement, Q. Calculation o...
Q. Calculation of crack widths arising from thermal movement In the calculation of thermal movement, the below formula is used in most codes: w max =s x a x (T 1 +T 2 )/2
Drawing, parabola by offset method
parabola by offset method
Lagrange''s mean value theorem, Write some appplications of lagrange''s mea...
Write some appplications of lagrange''s mean value thorem
Free- fall concrete placement in bored piles, Q. Free- fall concrete placem...
Q. Free- fall concrete placement in bored piles? Based on the research by STS Consultants Ltd it was found that concrete placed by free falling below 120 feet will not suffer f
Surveying, What is fore bearing and back bearing?how it measure?
What is fore bearing and back bearing?how it measure?
Soil particles for geotechnical design, Question Will it worthwhile to ...
Question Will it worthwhile to take out tests on particle density of soil particles for geotechnical design? Answer Particle density of soils is definite by ratio of
Roads in marshy areas, Roads in Marshy Areas: The Problems Encounte...
Roads in Marshy Areas: The Problems Encountered Roads passing through marshy and swampy ground and waterlogged areas have stable ground generally in a saturated condi
Types of loads and resulting stresses, • Applied loads result in internal f...
• Applied loads result in internal forces consisting of a shear force (from the shear stress distribution) and a bending moment (from the normal stress distribution) • Bending s
Rate analysis, Sir explain me rate analysis
Sir explain me rate analysis
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.