DISEASE CONCERNED WITH KIDNEY -
1. Paget's disease - Abnormalities of kidney.
2. Uramia - Increases in quantity of urea.
3. Nephritis - Inflamation in glomerulus.
4. Poly urea - Increase in urine pass due to more use of salt.
5. Nocturia - More urine pass at night.
6. Oligourea - Decrease in urine quantity.
7. Anurea - Micturition stops.
8. Glycosoure - More glucose in urine.
9. Nephrosis - Nephron starts to degenerate.
10. Calculli and cast - Stone formation due to calcium oxyllate.
11. Haematourea - Blood with urine.
12. Lipourea - Lipid with urine.
13. Pyuria - Puss cells with urine.
14. Enzymuria - Enzymes with urine.
15. Urithritis - Inflammation of lining of urethra.
16. Goat - Increase in level of uric acid in blood.
17. Dasyuria - Painful urine pass.
18. Cystitis - Infection in urinnary bladder.
19. Renal colic - severe pain in ureter due to stone.