Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Oracle & Distributed Databases
1. Differentiate between PL/SQL functions and procedures.
2. Draw the diagram of logical structure of oracle database and explain it in brief.
3. Discuss the objectives of Query Processing.
4. Explain the steps involved in recovery of distributed transactions.
5. Create a PL/SQL program to insert data into student table and display the details of the student having Reg.No 1010.
6. Create a PL/SQL program to generate first 10 natural numbers using loop, while and for.
explain cascading rollback
In problems 1 - 4, you are given the columns of a table, and a set of functional dependencies. Determine the normal form of this table. Remember that the normal form is the HIGHE
Find the names of all Albums that have more than 30 tracks. Result: (name: varchar(255))
In which format database schema is written ? Data base schema is written in the DDL format.
Prepare a data flow diagram for computing the volume and surface area of a cylinder. Inputs are the height and radius of the cylinder. Outputs are the volume and surface area of th
Cardinality shows the number of instances of an entity associated with another entity participating in a relationship. Depend on the cardinality binary relationship can be further
Describe the term- State Diagram State Diagram: An object could receive a sequence of the input instructions. The state of the object can differ depending upon sequence of in
List any eight applications of DBMS. a) Universities b) Airlines c) Banking d) Credit card transactions e) Tele communication f) Sales g)Finance h) Manufac
What is meant by normalization of data? It is a process of examining the given relation schemas based on their Functional Dependencies (FDs) and primary key to achieve the prop
example of embedded SQL query
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd