Part 1: Security Plan
Consider the Case study and identify 3 security requirements. For each of these security requirements:
• Discuss the necessity for the feature and how it will be implemented;
• Implement code for your security feature;
• Demonstrate, discuss, testing of the security feature.
This is effectively a security plan to control user access, using available ORACLE SQL commands, roles, aliases, views and pseudo-columns.There are examples in Appendix B. Needless to say, I would much prefer to see your own ideas.
Part 2: Performance Plan
For 3 of the database tables in the case study:
• Design, implement and justify an Indexing Plan, using available ORACLE commands.
• Justify your specification of the OPTIMISER mode.