In this programming assignment, you will develop a simple database of student records. Here are the requirements:
1) A student record contains a name and a number. We assume that all the student numbers different. You should use struct data type for student records.
2) The database uses a list data structure.
3) The following four operations over the database should be supported by the application.
a. The application can read a student record from the user and add the record into the database.
b. The application can read a student number from the user, search the database using the student number, and display the student name in the found student record.
c. The application can read a student number from the user, search the related student record in database using the student number, and delete the student record from the database. You should note that the record to be deleted can be anywhere in the database.
d. The application can list all the student records in the database.
4) The application should use a text-based user interface to get commands from the user, which use the four operations in 3).
5) You should not assume that only a fixed number of student records can be added into the database. The database should be able to dynamically shrink or grow with the user commands, such as, 3.a and 3.c.
When you test the application, you should add at least 5 student records first, test all the other database operations, add 5 more student records again, and test all the other operations again. You should use the user interface, not hard coded test statements.