Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/20/2012 8:39:01 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Descriptive analysis , statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Descriptive analysis , statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Descriptive analysis , statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Spss data analysis assignment, At the end of their first year of teaching, ...
At the end of their first year of teaching, 11 teachers were jointly ranked by two school administrators to reflect their relative degree of teaching competence. Unknown to the adm
Standard deviation, define standard deviation. their purpose,uses,advantage...
define standard deviation. their purpose,uses,advantages nd disadvantages,examples ,formula for grouped and ungrouped.
Determine the variance, A gambling machines works in the following way. The...
A gambling machines works in the following way. The player inserts a penny into 1 of 5 slots which are colored Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow & Green corresponding to 5 colored light bu
Assignment, i want you to make my buisiness statistics assignment
i want you to make my buisiness statistics assignment
Find the invariant probability, Problem 1 . Let X 0 ;X 1 ;X 2 . . . be a Ma...
Problem 1 . Let X 0 ;X 1 ;X 2 . . . be a Markov chain with state space f1; 2g and transition probabilities given as follows: p 11 = 0:3; p 12 = 0:7; p 21 = 0:5; p 22 = 0:5:
Detemine lambda , A. A computer rejuvenation facility receives systems fro...
A. A computer rejuvenation facility receives systems from the fleet at 24 systems/day (assume this is a Poisson process). It takes the triage function 30 minutes (assumed exponen
Skewness, Skewness It is the comparison of the mean, median and mode ca...
Skewness It is the comparison of the mean, median and mode can reveal information about the characteristics of skewness. Definition The distribution of the data is ske
Kurtosis, define kurtosis with relevant examples
define kurtosis with relevant examples
Chi-square Test, six subjects were exposed to 4 treatments and the followin...
six subjects were exposed to 4 treatments and the following data were recorded
Standard costing, Standard costing In contemporary price sales, the idea...
Standard costing In contemporary price sales, the idea of documenting traditional expenditures was taken further, by assigning the organization''s set expenditures over a given
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.