Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/20/2012 8:39:01 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Descriptive analysis , statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Descriptive analysis , statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Descriptive analysis , statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Cost accounting, costing and control of overheads
costing and control of overheads
Construct simulation model-estimate the probability, CBT has agreed to fina...
CBT has agreed to finance the needs of a stereo wholesaler for the next month. To complete the loan agreement, the wholesaler must estimate the cash on hand during the first 90 day
state the null and alternate hypotheses, The mean length of the work week ...
The mean length of the work week for the population of American workers was reported to be 39.2 hours with a standard deviation of 4.8 hours in September, 2000. A researcher wants
How to solve assignment in economics, give me tricks to solve assignments i...
give me tricks to solve assignments in economcis
Determine the probability - probability example, 1. This question has multi...
1. This question has multiple parts. For a distribution of scores with = 82 and standard deviation = 2.5, find the following: (Don't forget to sketch the normal curve to help
Type of correlation, The correlation coefficient can take values from -1 to...
The correlation coefficient can take values from -1 to 1. If the correlation coefficient lies in the range (-1,0) then we say that the correlation is negative, on the other hand if
Basic statistics, Since you have answered the same below question on 2012, ...
Since you have answered the same below question on 2012, can you provide it to me as free of charge this time? if yes, please send it to me on: Question" Case 1: Decision Analysis
Normal Approximation to Binomial Probability Distribution, A machine that f...
A machine that fills quart milk cartons is set up to average 32.2 oz per carton, with a standard deviation of 1.2 oz. Assume a normal distribution for all of the cartons filled, wh
Normal distribution, Lifts usually have signs indicating their maximum capa...
Lifts usually have signs indicating their maximum capacity. Consider a sign in a lift that reads “maximum capacity 1400kg or 20 persons”. Suppose that the weights of lift-users are
Ray optics, numericals
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.