Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/20/2012 8:39:01 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Descriptive analysis , statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Descriptive analysis , statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Descriptive analysis , statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Earliest due date, Q1.(i) A manufacturing firm has previously sequenced i...
Q1.(i) A manufacturing firm has previously sequenced its jobs using the "Shortest Operation Time" (SOT) rule. This has resulted in poor delivery performance with many jobs being
Card custodian statement, Card custodian statement A zero poise due declar...
Card custodian statement A zero poise due declaration: listing all transactions throughout the billing period: that is sent to the buy card custodian by the purchase card supplier
Simple bar charts, pie charts
Derive an expression for the autocorrelation, i)A sionusodial signal has t...
i)A sionusodial signal has the form x(t) = Asin?t Derive an expression for the autocorrelation Rxx(λ) II) Explain the significance of this result in term of the frequen
Survival analysis and regression for rates, This assignment counts for 40% ...
This assignment counts for 40% of the total grade for the subject. There are 100 marks for the assignment. Including figures and tables, it should be no more than 10 pages. Yo
Salient features of a promissory note, What are the salient features of a P...
What are the salient features of a Promissory Note? Ans. a) A Promissory Note is made by the promiser who undertakes to pay the mentioned amount of Bill to the bearer of the Promi
Using a venn diagram evaluate the probability, Question: (a) 100 indiv...
Question: (a) 100 individuals applied for systems analyst positions with a large firm during the past year. 40 of them had some prior work experience (W), and 30 had a profes
How to stretch or shrink a graph, Q. How to stretch or shrink a graph? ...
Q. How to stretch or shrink a graph? Ans. If you have the equation of a graph, you can stretch or shrink the graph, in either the x or the y direction, just by multiplying
Estimate the proportion of lake trout with lamprey scars, In a certain lake...
In a certain lake a limnologist wishes to estimate the proportion of lake trout with lamprey scars. (a) How large of a random sample should be taken if the limnologist has no pr
Evaluate the probability, Question 1: (a) 75 percent of all people in a...
Question 1: (a) 75 percent of all people in a population are vaccinated against a par-ticular disease. During an epidemic, the probability that a vaccinated person is infected
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.