Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/20/2012 8:39:01 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Descriptive analysis , statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Descriptive analysis , statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Descriptive analysis , statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
QUANTITATIVE METHODS., A LARGE SHIPPPING COMPANY RECORDED THE NUMBERS OF TO...
A LARGE SHIPPPING COMPANY RECORDED THE NUMBERS OF TONS SHIPPED WEEKLY ACROSS THE PACIFIC FOR 50 WEEKS. ARRANGE DATA IN A LESS THAN CUMULATIVE DISTRIBUTION USING SEVEN CLASSES OF E
Commission, if someone sold a house and received a $10,000 commission, how ...
if someone sold a house and received a $10,000 commission, how would i write that into a journal
Define Ancillary costs, Define Ancillary costs Expenditures that is direct...
Define Ancillary costs Expenditures that is directly attributable to resource acquisition, such as freight and transportation costs, site preparation costs, and professional charg
Assignment, All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document w...
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well
QT, Following is the trend equation for a time series data on a monthly bas...
Following is the trend equation for a time series data on a monthly basis for years 2007 to 2009: Y=2.375+0.895X. Find Y for 2nd quarter of 2010.
What is cash flow net of tax, What is cash flow net of tax? I view inco...
What is cash flow net of tax? I view income net of tax as the money spent without the earnings tax savings when the quantity is insurance deductible on the corporation’s earnin
Statistics, example of descriptive and inferential statistics?
example of descriptive and inferential statistics?
Gain bandwidth product, Expertsmind.com brings you unique solution in phy...
Expertsmind.com brings you unique solution in physics What is Gain bandwidth product (GBW OR GB?) Refer to the multiple of the open loop gain (continuous for a
Managing Ashland, calculate the probabilities correct to 6 decimal places. ...
calculate the probabilities correct to 6 decimal places. Let pie = 0.02. a. P(X less than 3,
Homework, I will need to upload the question sheets.
I will need to upload the question sheets.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.