Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Basic Statistics
All Excel output should be copied into a single Word document where you must enter all of your responses to the questions below. Format the document professionally so it flows well. Include a table of contents.
* Choose any published database from the internet or Bethel library (such as those from the Census Bureau or any financial sites). You may opt to use one of the data files provided by the instructor if applicable.
* Get advanced approval from the instructor on your chosen database.
* If the file is large, randomly choose 200 of the observations from the data.
* Explain each variable in the file that you are analyzing. Be sure your file includes at least 3 scale variables and at least 2 nominal variables.
* Conduct a descriptive analysis on any 2 interval / ratio variables you wish using Descriptive_Statistics.xls and Frequency_Distribution.xls. Explain the output.
* Conduct 3 different hypothesis tests of your choice using appropriate variables from the file (note: you must use 3 different tests and not run one test on 3 different variables). In each case, state the variables being tested as well as the hypothesis, decision and conclusion. Use 3 of the following (1-Sample Test for Means, 1-Sample Test for Proportions, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Independent Samples, 2-Sample Test for Means ? Paired Samples, 2-Sample Test for Proportions, Analysis of Variance, Chi Square Goodness of Fit Test, Chi Square Test of Independence, Correlation Test).
* Develop a model to predict an interval / ratio variable using at least 2 other variables. Use Multiple_Regression.xls and state the regression model and which variables are or are not significant. Also, use the model to make a prediction by making up values for each of the independent variables.
* Write a one to two page summary of your findings. Include the data file in the appendix.
Posted Date: 2/20/2012 8:39:01 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Descriptive analysis , statistics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Descriptive analysis , statistics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Descriptive analysis , statistics Discussions
Write discussion on Descriptive analysis , statistics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Activity Based Costing, Activity Based Costing, Accounting Traditional cost...
Activity Based Costing, Accounting Traditional cost accounting has been based on allocating a subjective or calculated range of indirect expenses to direct costs. Activity Based Co
Z-square, Is the z-square the same as the z-test? what is it used for and h...
Is the z-square the same as the z-test? what is it used for and how is it different from t-square?
Regression, Regression line drawn as Y =C+1075x, when x was 2, and y was 23...
Regression line drawn as Y =C+1075x, when x was 2, and y was 239. Given that y intercept was 11. Calculate the residual.
Deviations, Go fuck yourself
Go fuck yourself
What is sample population, Q. What is Sample Population? Choosing a sam...
Q. What is Sample Population? Choosing a sample population is one of the most important factors in gathering statistical data because all of the claims will be based on the sam
Find the probability, Question: (a) Find the number of different words...
Question: (a) Find the number of different words which can be formed with the letters A, A, A, B, B, C, C if (i) there is no restriction (ii) they must st
Central tendency, explain the graphical method of measure of central tenden...
explain the graphical method of measure of central tendency.
Var representation of sutse model, Dear expert, Assume that we have a multi...
Dear expert, Assume that we have a multivariate unobserved component model (or SUTSE, seemingly unrelated time series equation model) in STATE SPACE form, that is: Y(t) = H A(t) +
Certificate of participation [cop), Certificate of participation [cop) A d...
Certificate of participation [cop) A debt financing agenda administered by the Office of the State Treasurer, A COP is an instrument evidencing a pro rata split in a exact pledged
Ransfer pricing, what are the different types of transfer pricing?
what are the different types of transfer pricing?
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.