Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Now consider the following spreadsheet:
Formula in cell D2 is = (B2/C2)
Replicating this formula (by highlighting then drag down to D7) gives all the formulas needed in cells D3 to D7
Formula in D8 (to find average) can be done in 3 ways:
= AVERAGE (C2:C7) or
= SUM (C2:C7)/6 or
Formula in D9 to find out maximum value in column is = MAX (C2:C7)
- Problems associated with spreadsheets:
- Capacity (that implies maximum number of columns and rows) can be limiting when dealing with large data sets
- Security issues in some spreadsheets (it implies if you can open a spreadsheet you can also change any part of it; this can lead to fraud
- lack of concurrency; generally only one person can work on a spreadsheet at any given time (databases are better in this aspect as they can usually be opened by more than one user at a time)
- Due to their structure it's easy to enter an error (whether on purpose or by mistake) by entering data in the wrong cells or dependencies among cells incorrectly applied.
Q. What you mean by organizational effectiveness? Organizational effectiveness is measured in terms of productivity, structural flexibility, Employee involvement and Job satisf
Expain the working of associative memory
How is a multidimensional array defined in terms of a pointer to a collection of contiguous arrays of lower dimensionality ? C does not have true multidimensional arrays. Howev
explain different types of parallel processing mechanism
Q. What is Parallel Loop Construct? Parallel loop construct is a shortcut for specifying parallel construct comprising one loop construct and no other statements. The syntax of
Q. Characteristics of input- output channels? The I/O channel represents an extension of DMA concept. An I/O channel has ability to execute I/O instructions that gives complete
Software QA includes the whole software development PROCESS - improving and monitoring the process, making sure that any agreed-upon standards and processes are followed, and ensur
What is Public Key Cryptography Public-key cryptography is a form of modern cryptography which permits users to communicate safely without lastly agreeing on a shared secret
Explain in detail about Touch screens For people who can't use a keyboard allowing input; also helps people with learning difficulties since icons are easier to understand
Q. Describe Miscellaneous and Privileged Instructions? These instructions don't fit in any of above categories. I/O instructions: start I/O, stop I/O, and test I/O. Characteris
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd