1. What is purpose of section 91 and section 92 of the Constitution Act, 1982?
2. Explain the risk assumed by an unlicensed tradesperson (eg. Electrician or Plumber) when entering into a contract to perform a service that may only be performed by a tradesperson holding a license
3. Under what circumstances may a decision of a board or commission be appealed to the courts?
4. What is the rationale for holding employers vicariously liable for the tortuous actions of their employees?
5. Describe the "rules" for acceptance, and explain why such "rules" are necessary.
6. Must consideration always be present to render a promise enforceable?
7. Define qualified and absolute privilege, and explain the circumstances where each might be claimed.
8. Define: "res ipsa loquitur".
9. How are the concepts of the reasonable man and foreseeability related?
10. How is the standard of care determined for most professionals?