Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Define layered network model?
- The OSI Reference Model is collection of seven layers every specifying particular network functions.
- The process of breaking up the functions or else tasks of networking into layers reduces complexity.
- Every layer provides a service to the layer above it in the protocol specification.
- Every layer communicates with the same layer's software or hardware on other computers.
- The lower 4 layers (network, transport, data link and physical -Layers 3, 4, 2, and 1) are concerned with the flow of data from end to end through the network.
- The upper top four layers of the OSI model (application and presentation and session-Layers 6, 7and 5) are orientated more toward services to the applications.
- Data is encapsulated with the essential protocol information as it moves down the layers before network transit.
Intranet vs Internet vs LAN It is certainly possible that both Intranets and the Internet can coexist. As spelt theoretically, the entire Intranet could be located at a remote
How do we do encryption and authentication in L2TP?
Q. Example on Multiplicative Decrease? w = 1 for (each new ACK received) w = w+1 until (loss detected or w >= ssthresh) Not so slow - Exponential increase
Error Correcting Code - Hamming Code: Hamming code is the one of the error-correcting code named after its inventor. Because of the simplicity of the hamming code, it can dete
Torus The mesh network with enclose around connections is called Tours Network.
What is Proxy Sever and Firewall Proxy Sever Also known as a proxy or application level gateway. It is an application that breaks the connection among sender and receiver.
Question: (a) Outline the main interactions that take place when a user requests a valid web resource in the Address Bar of a modern web client till the resource is eventually
Determine about the Internet The Internet as a source of information and reference material, browsing the World Wide Web (WWW) and Newsgroups for the latest gossip or sh
Differentiate between Web and Web Page Web or Net The World Wide Web (a server) consisting of a hypermedia system (linking sounds, text, pictures, video) that the com
Fundamental of Network The concept of network is not new. In simple it means an interconnected set of some objects. For decades we are familiar with the radio, televi
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd