1. Present a list of your 5 most important decisions and why you view them as such. Give examples from the simulation periods
2. Are there any decisions that you made, that in retrospect, you now wish you could take back? Why? With the benefit of hindsight, what would you do differently?
3. What are some specific ways in which Allstar considered competition in its actions. Give 2 examples of how you used competitive information (provided in the simulation) to improve your results.
4. Go to the library and find any book written by Kotter, Drucker, Porter or Prahlad. Select and read one chapter and describe how that chapter relates to any of the decisions that you made or your competitive strategy in the simulation. Be sure to indicate which book and which chapter you chose to reference in your Works Cited.
5. Briefly summarize and discuss your company's results over the 10 periods of the simulation (Manufacturers Sales, Net income, Stock Price, Manufacturers Share). Be sure to include Table 1 (attached) as part of your response for this question. What insights did you draw from the data in Table 1?
6. What are the 3 most important lessons that you learned from this simulation exercise that will help you in managing a business? (