Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
there is customer invoice booked with cst 2% (tru AFP) and now the customer says he wont provide c from.. so now we hv to charge extra 3% cst.. how to book this
Posted Date: 1/8/2013 12:43:26 AM | Location : USA
Ask an Expert
#CST, Assignment Help, Ask Question on #CST, Get Answer, Expert's Help, #CST Discussions
Write discussion on #CST
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
How much taxable income, Stewie loaned a friend $12,500 to buy some stock 3...
Stewie loaned a friend $12,500 to buy some stock 3 years ago. In the current year the debt became worthless. a. How much is Stewie's deduction for the bad debt for this year? (Assu
Taxation help, I need help with tax
I need help with tax
Assignment , I have the whole case and this is the question (Canadian Taxa...
I have the whole case and this is the question (Canadian Taxation) Compute Net Income, Taxable Income and Net Federal Tax Payable for 2012 for Sandra, Steven, Annabelle and Ronnie
What is the tax savings from the special tax treatment?, If Daniel's margin...
If Daniel's marginal tax rate is 35 percent and he has $115,200 of other capital gains (taxed at 15 percent), what is the tax savings from the special tax treatment? Daniel is c
Week 5 Problem Set, 83. Dawn Taylor is currently employed by the state Cham...
83. Dawn Taylor is currently employed by the state Chamber of Commerce. While she enjoys the relatively short workweeks, she eventually would like to work for herself rather than f
Service tax, there is significant difference between the average service ta...
there is significant difference between the average service tax collection per assessee in Pune zone and the average service tax collection per assessee in the country
Tax payable or tax credit, Tax Payable or Tax Credit Stuart's Guitars,...
Tax Payable or Tax Credit Stuart's Guitars, which has a company tax rate of 30%, is planning to sell one of its old lathes. The machine, purchased 5 years ago for $50,000, had
Calculate the tax under capital cost allowance, Your firm purchased a line...
Your firm purchased a line of computer equipment for $1.5M four years ago. It is assigned a CCA rate of 20% and the firm has a tax rate of 35%. At the end of this year (year 4
Calculation of tax benefits of capital allowances, Calculation of tax benef...
Calculation of tax benefits of capital allowances The net present value is approximately $1083000 An alternative solution using annuity factors is as follows. T
Advanced Tax, The Madison Restaurant was formed a S corporation at the end ...
The Madison Restaurant was formed a S corporation at the end of last year. Bob Buron, owns 60% of the stock, manages the restaurant. Ray Huges owns the remaining 40% of the stock
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.