You are setting up an information system for a DVD Rental Company called Box office. The new system need to hold information about customers and DVDs rentals, payments and fines. Customers need to register before renting DVDs. DVDs could be movies or games. Once registered, customers can rent DVD any day of the week. Movies and games have their own pricing but games are more expensive than movies. If DVDs are returned late, a fine is applied. Fines need to be paid before any further rental is possible. Payments can me made by cash or card.
From the above scenario you are required to do the following:
1. Provide a list of assumptions
2. Identify objects and their relationships
3. Create an object model for the scenario
4. Create a functional model for the scenario
5. Create a dynamic model for the above scenario
6. Create C++ codes to create each Class for objects identified
7. Create a program flowchart to rent a DVD
Any assumption must be clearly stated with proper reasoning.
A word-processed, fully referenced report with all the diagrams required.