Write a GUI/MP3 program called MP3Random that reads all MP3 les in a directory and plays them in random order. The GUI should have a little window with:
1. A button Next that starts the next track.
2. A \window" showing track title and/or artist information.
3. A clock showing how long (minutes:seconds) a track has been played. Guidence: With a Timer and the MP3 method isPlaying() it is possible to nd out when a track is at end and the next can be played.
Help (The les are on Blackboard):
1. A simple class that plays MP3 tracks
2. A necessary .jar library (javazoom)