1. List the common elements of a submission for a major resource acquisition (purchase)
2. What is the difference between: A fixed asset and current asset?
3. If you worked in a large organisation, how would you find out the procedure for making a recommendation on resource requirement?
4. What additional costs could be associated with acquiring resource?
5. How could you ensure that when resource arrives they are allocated and distributes promptly and where needed?
6. Why should people in organisations have access to information about the cost of resource?
7. What would be the costs to an organisation if they were to be impacted by
a) Resource shortage
b) Resource surpluses?
8. Describe the record help by most organisations which can keep track of resource.
9. Explain the importance of allowing staff to contribute to requests for resource acquisition
10. Explain the cost control strategies, skills and knowledge you should call upon to make efficient use of available budget resource.