Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Conditions Necessary for outbreak of botulism?
The following conditions are necessary for an outbreak of botulism:
1. Presence of spores of C. botulinum of type A, B or E in foods being consumed or being processed in some other way
2. A food in which the spores can germinate and the clostridia can grow and produce toxin
3. Survival of the spores of C. botulinum because of inadequate heating in canning or inadequate processing otherwise
4. Environmental condition after processing that will permit germination of the spores and growth and toxin production by the organism
5. Insufficient cooking of the food to inactivate the toxin
6. Ingestion of the toxin-bearing food
why does the removal of extremity of coleoptile prohibit plant growth?
What is the etiological agent and the main manifestations of cholera? Cholera is a bacterial disease caused by the Vibrio cholerae. The disease is transmitted by fecal-oral rou
Cultured plant cells: Cultured plant cells are recognized to give biochemicals of interest since 1950's , but starting the yields were very low. Refined culture structures hav
Explain the functis of the main organelles in plant and animal cell as seen under the lightmicroscope
What are holandric genes? Holandric genes are genes situated in the nonhomologous region of the Y chromosome. Holandric genes condition phenotypes that emerge only in men as in
Outline the steps involved in using bacteria to produce human insulin. The gene for insulin is 'cut' from the appropriate strand of DNA using restriction enzymes. Plasmids are
Why is it rare to find hemophilic women? There are less hemophilic women than hemophilic men because women need to have two X chromosomes affected to develop the disease while
Vitamin B 6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) Pyridoxine hydrochloride is a white, crystalline powder, practically odourless. The dry substance is sufficiently stable in air. With pr
What are the uses of squid fins? Fins are used by squids to move at low speeds. Their siphon is used when they require moving quickly.
Q. Enumerate the various physical agents of sterilization, and list the advantages of moist heat in sterilization process Various physical agents of sterilization are Sun
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd