Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
The block diagram of Figure is a functional representation of a type of digital control system, in which G and H serve the same function as in any feedback system. Note that the error signal is sampled and a digital processor is used. The controller in this system is the digital processor whose output, reconverted to an analog signal, becomes the excitation for the block G.
As usual, G is the subsystem that provides the output to be controlled. A central computer which controls several functions could be used as a digital processor; or a microprocessor (special- purpose computer) designed for the particular control function may also be used as a digital processor. Large, high-speed computers with their speed, memory, and computational ability, as well as programmability, are utilized for central control in large automated manufacturing facilities. The control process may be summarized as follows:
1. The computer is programmed to indicate the sequence of operations required. Data are fed continuously from various monitoring stations on the progress of the process.
2. By comparing the actual and desired performance, the computer generates a new set of instructions to correct for the deviations.
3. The new set of instructions are usually converted to an analog signal, which in turn forms the excitation applied to the machines that actually do the manufacturing.
Usage: Because of the above inherent drawbacks, fixed bias is seldom used in linear circuits (that is those circuits which use the transistor like a current source). Instead,
Technical Loss Reduction - Power Supply 1. Technical loss reduction could be achieved through several measures such as network reconfiguration, load balancing, network recondu
1. Determine the capacitance length of a PCB embedded stripline, assuming no fringing of the electrostatic field. 2. Determine the capacitance/unit length of the same embedded stri
An angle-modulated signal has the form u(t) = 100 cos [2πf c t+4 sin 2πf m t ],where f c =10MHz and f m = 1 kHz. Determine the modulation index β f or β p and the transmitted s
Jump Instruction There are two types of jump instruction unconditional jump conditional jumps
1. A 230/1000V 50 Hz, single phase transformer has the following test data: Open circuit test (L.V.) Primary voltage = 230V Primary current = 1.30 A Input power
(a) A wye-connected generator is to be designed to supply a 20-kV three-phase line. Find the terminal line-to-neutral voltage of each phase winding. (b) If the windings of the g
Explain Contact resistance. Contact resistance: It is measured as the voltage drop from tail to tail of the mated contacts along with specified current flowing through the cont
Total Debt to Total Assets ratio A metric used to measure a company's financial risk by determining how much of the company's assets have been financed by debt. It is calculat
short note on priming
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd