Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Assumptions of Break-Even Analysis
1. The break-even chart is fundamentally a static analysis; commonly changes can merely be displayed by drawing a new chart or a series of charts
2. Relevant range is given to explain fixed and variable costs in relation to an exact period and designated range of production level
3. All costs go down into either variable or fixed cost classification
4. Unit variable costs stay the similarity and there is a direct relationship between volume and costs
5. Volume is assumed to be the merely important factor affecting cost nature
6. Unit sales price and other market situations are assumed to stayed unchanged
7. Net fixed costs stay constant over the relevant range considered
8. Inventory changes are so unimportant such they have no impact on the analysis
9. The technology level does not change.
Cost Accounting Cost accounting has been defined via many accounting scholars in different forums. There is no single watertight definition of cost accounting, however the var
what are the material management questions
advantages and disadvantages of just in time
with relevant illustrations and examples, discuss the different overhead costing and control method.
Place a prepared slide of Paratuecium under the microscope and focus it under low power (5x x 5x) and observe the following: i) It has a cigar-shaped or slipper-shaped body
Pauline's Pastry Shop decides to remodel its offices this year. As part of the remodeling, Pauline's trades furniture with a cost of $12,000 that had been expensed in the year of p
Role f marginal costing in management information system
The Pacific Manufacturing Company operates a job-order costing system and applies overhead cost to jobs on the basis of direct labor cost. Its predetermined overhead rate was based
annual usage rs 160000@ 40 per unit, cost of placing and receiving one order rs 200:annual carrying cost ; 25% of inventory value
Prepare a spreadsheet of an overhead budget for the company in Problem 5 on page 216 of the textbook. You have been running a construction company out of your home with your spouse
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd