Amplifier and Active Filter Design Using Operational Amplifier
1) The purpose of this assignment is to train you to do some simple circuit design using op-amp. The circuit that you design must be able to be implemented using off the shelf components. You will then test the circuit performance using the Multisim simulator. Electronic circuit design is an important skill for an electronic engineer.
2) In the design problem, there can be more than one answer. As long as you can show that your calculation answer matches the simulation result and the performance of the circuit meet the stated requirement with reasonable accuracy, it is accepted.
3) Use the free Multisim spice simulator. You need to choose op-amp component produced by Analog Devices such as OP470AY and AD8671AR. You must use practical value for the capacitors and resistors in order implement the circuit using components sourced from supplier such as Analog Devices, RS or Farnell.Multisim is an easy to use spice simulator and the free version comes with spice model from Analog Devices and the basic components.
4) Your report should contain the answer posed in the questions and must use the given report template exactly. This is a guided report.
5) Underline the final answer of each calculation.