Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Algorithms, Basic Computer Science
1. In each of the following situations, indicate whether f = O(g), or f = O(g), or both (in which case f = T(g)). Briefly explain why.
(a) f(n)=10n5 +8n2,g(n)=20n4 +7n3 +300 (b) f(n) = log 8n, g(n) = log(n2)
(c) f(n)=n3logn,g(n)=13n 5
(d) f(n) = (3)n, g(n) = 6n3 2
2. We introduced in class that when analyzing algorithm complexity, we can ignore the lower-order terms and the coefficient of the leading term. For example, 3n + 5 ? n. Using the formal definition of the big-O notation, show that 3n + 5 = O(n) and n = O(3n + 5), in other words, 3n + 5 = T(n).
3. The Fibonacci numbers F0, F1, F2, . . ., are defined by the rule F0 =0,F1 =1,Fn =Fn-1 +Fn-2.
Use induction to prove that Fn = 20.5n for n = 6.
4. Write a python program to compute the Fibonacci numbers F8, F28, F48. What are the three values? What is the total number of additions needed by your program? Provide your answers as well as your source code.
Posted Date: 9/11/2012 10:02:47 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
Algorithms, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Algorithms, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Algorithms Discussions
Write discussion on Algorithms
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
C++ Programming, Help with MST algorithm
Help with MST algorithm
Explain popular way commonly used to evaluate interfaces, Question: Usi...
Question: Using a questionnaire is a popular way commonly used to evaluate interfaces. (a) Describe advantages of using questionnaires as a means to evaluate interfaces.
What is a search engine? explain its various parts, Question 1 What are th...
Question 1 What are the dos and don'ts of Internet Reporting? Question 2 Write a long note on the later years of journalism in USA Question 3 What is a search engi
Line decoders, number of 4 to 16 line decoders required to get 8 lto 256 li...
number of 4 to 16 line decoders required to get 8 lto 256 line decoder
Kids, how do you let kids learn on it
how do you let kids learn on it
Computer system architecture, 1. Suppose that the meaning of the BUN instru...
1. Suppose that the meaning of the BUN instruction of the Basic Computer is changed to implement the relative addressing mode, i.e PC a) Write an optimal operation sequence to im
COMputer fundamentals, explain the expression "A=5"
explain the expression "A=5"
How does a flash drive work?, Question 1 What is a desktop? Explain the...
Question 1 What is a desktop? Explain the Windows XP desktop? 2 How does a flash drive work? 3 Write the procedure for creating Macro 4 Explain the process of applyin
DR Racket program, Hi, I''m looking for someone to help me with Computer Sc...
Hi, I''m looking for someone to help me with Computer Science ASAP. How soon are you available? Thanks! Specifically using the Racket program dealing with creating a list that will
What is the definition of instructiion set?, For a processor to be able ...
For a processor to be able to process an instruction, it requires to be able to determine what the instruction is asking to be carried out. For this to take place, the CPU requires
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.