Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Responsibilities of Operations Managers in Operation Management
The responsibilities of operations managers
1. Understand and participate in setting business strategy
2. Develop an operations strategy and communicate that plan to other functions
3. Understand and translate the operations strategy into objectives and performance measures
4. Design the organisation: jobs; operations; activities and processes
5. Take part in or design the operations outputs: products and services
6. Set organisational standards and measurements; control costs
7. Manage work and money flows: capacity - planning and controlling operations
8. Improve the performance and productivity of the operation
9. Continue to manage one's own learning in subject specific and related areas; to be familiar with current thinking on the subject
10. Operate ethically and professionally.
1- Are there differences between Microsoft's and Apple's organizational Cultures? Why did Apple's organizational culture disrupt the company? 2- The film portrayed the "pirates
What do you think explains the relatively poor recent record for unions attempting to organize large bargaining units?
How would you describe William Bissell's personality? What terminal and instrumental values are likely to have been especially important to him? How would describe Fabindia's organ
What are some of the benefits of subcontracting?
In 100 words or less, please describe a team situation, which has included the type of people you find it difficult to work with. What impact did this have on team performance? How
Communication is a two-way process. Communication is a series of loops. A message must be sent and the message must be received. However, the message must also be understood and ac
Question: You are the Operations Manager at Alien University and one of your responsibility is to manage the supplies of the University. One of your supplier has given you quan
How have you demonstrated on a daily business your ability to find the optimal balance between leading and managing?
A program that provides employee relocation and trailing spouse employment assistance is an example of which human resource role: Answer A) counsellor B) employee advocate C) strat
A bank is attempting to determine where its assets should be invested during the current year. At present, $500,000 is available for investment in bonds, home loans, auto loans, an
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd