Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Responsibilities of Operations Managers in Operation Management
The responsibilities of operations managers
1. Understand and participate in setting business strategy
2. Develop an operations strategy and communicate that plan to other functions
3. Understand and translate the operations strategy into objectives and performance measures
4. Design the organisation: jobs; operations; activities and processes
5. Take part in or design the operations outputs: products and services
6. Set organisational standards and measurements; control costs
7. Manage work and money flows: capacity - planning and controlling operations
8. Improve the performance and productivity of the operation
9. Continue to manage one's own learning in subject specific and related areas; to be familiar with current thinking on the subject
10. Operate ethically and professionally.
Just-in-Time (JIT) Please respond to the following- • Develop three examples that illustrate how a manufacturing company of your choice uses JIT, and then determine three to fou
what are stra thetegies used in TQM to deal with issue of cost of quality
Describe the four options highlighted in the case study in terms of their feasibility, acceptability and vulnerability. The four options at Chatworth -the adventure playground deci
Nan read the note that Tom had just given her. She was doing some home repair for Tom. The note represented the $10,000 that Nan and Tom agreed upon for all of the work. The note r
A retail outlet has its own production facility for producing denim cloth. The ordering cost ($150) is the cost of setting up the production process to make the denim cloth. The ca
Is there a best employment process, stepwise? What would you outline and why? What must steps should come first, and last?
You have been approached by the editor of Gentlemen's Magazine to carry out a research study. The magazine has been unsuccessful in attracting show manufacturers as advertisers. Wh
How does the transformation process apply to the field of construction management, and how you might apply the basic concepts?
Can someone give me some ideas of how to implement a turnaround strategy for a United Way due to the fact that they have some ethical problems and increase of competitive.
Complete a SWOT analysis for McDonald's to include SO, WO, ST, and WT Strategies, then develop a SPACE matrix for McDonald's. Using these matrices, draw conclusions regarding both
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd