Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Responsibilities of Operations Managers in Operation Management
The responsibilities of operations managers
1. Understand and participate in setting business strategy
2. Develop an operations strategy and communicate that plan to other functions
3. Understand and translate the operations strategy into objectives and performance measures
4. Design the organisation: jobs; operations; activities and processes
5. Take part in or design the operations outputs: products and services
6. Set organisational standards and measurements; control costs
7. Manage work and money flows: capacity - planning and controlling operations
8. Improve the performance and productivity of the operation
9. Continue to manage one's own learning in subject specific and related areas; to be familiar with current thinking on the subject
10. Operate ethically and professionally.
1) Which purposes of performance management did the appraisals described in this case fulfil? Which purposes did they not fulfil? 2) How can managers and HR departments minimize th
Describe various barriers to successful communication. (i) More levels in the organisation structure by which information has to proceeds. (ii) Ill-structured and long chan
I want to cancel my order I made earlier today. How do I do this and get a full refund?
A drug store has two windows available for serving customers, who arrive at a Poisson rate of 40/hr. Service time is exponentially distributed with a mean of 2 min. Only one window
What is the impact of losses in the process in Inspection and Final Test?
Cindy, an employee of Stellar Snowboard Manufacturing, has just signed an authorization card during a union organizing campaign by Local 79 of the Teamsters Union. Cindy has agreed
Assess the significance of the brainstorming suggestions and determine how you might use this information to improve the chances of the project's success
You are the System Safety Engineer for a major aerospace firm. You have been assigned to lead the system safety program for a newly developed aircraft. What are some of the key tas
Describe how you would use Situational Leadership to diagnose the situation and identify the appropriate leadership style.?
Q. State you views about supply chain management? Strategies to attain greater integration of the supply chain through raw material to the eventual final sale and disposal of a
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd