Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Responsibilities of Operations Managers in Operation Management
The responsibilities of operations managers
1. Understand and participate in setting business strategy
2. Develop an operations strategy and communicate that plan to other functions
3. Understand and translate the operations strategy into objectives and performance measures
4. Design the organisation: jobs; operations; activities and processes
5. Take part in or design the operations outputs: products and services
6. Set organisational standards and measurements; control costs
7. Manage work and money flows: capacity - planning and controlling operations
8. Improve the performance and productivity of the operation
9. Continue to manage one's own learning in subject specific and related areas; to be familiar with current thinking on the subject
10. Operate ethically and professionally.
The graph that plots the utility value versus monetary value is called a
Operations Management Case: choose one company. You must study the chosen company from the point of view of the ten critical operations management decisions. The group will wr
Lincoln electric is gradually moving toward using a more traditional approach to pay, putting less emphasis on earnings at risk. What strategic objectives would lead the company to
How does Radisson Hotels Worldwide apply Capacity and Scheduling, and quality?
Please explain how you would handle the following question: An environmental impact statement confirms that you are within your legal rights to build a hotel property in a scenic a
The real risk-free rate, r*, is 2.5%. Inflation is expected to average 2.8% a year for the next 4 years, after which time inflation is expected to average 3.75% a year. Assume that
What responsibility does GM have towards its employees? Does GM have the same responsibility to the employees of its suppliers?
Data show that women earn only----------------cents per dollar earn by men/1.68 cents/2.75 cents/3 50 cents/4 95 cents/4/ 95 cents/5 90 cents/ which is the correct answer for this
DESCRIBE THE ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING
The question from my book is "How might Evo's (a business selling products online in the USA) international success actually harm its business?" I understand the question but I don
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd