Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1) Write a MATLAB function that would simulate rolling a biased ("lucky") die N times; i.e., the function must return face values of N rolls of a biased die (N is a function input). Assume that the probability of "6" is 50% higher than for other face values, the probability of "1" is 50% lower than for other face values, and that all other faces are equally likely. Verify correct functionality of your function by appropriate experimentation.
2) Assume that a DC voltage with the amplitude 12 V is contaminated by white (Gaussian) noise with zero mean and standard deviation of 0.5 V. Evaluate with a proper MATLAB modeling the probability that the voltage will exceed 12.5 V. Compare your result with the theoretically derived one.
On the selected topic, perform the necessary experimental or (end) theoretical work. In your report:
1) State clearly your procedures; show MATLAB code if applicable;
2) Present results (preferably in graphical format) illustrating your work;
3) State appropriate conclusions;
4) List (if applicable) literature sources used.
What is the minimum SNR for a sinusoid in white noise to be detectable using frequency domain techniques (Periodogram and Blackman-Tukey)? Do the results depend on frequency?
Write a function called small_elements that takes as input an array named X that is a matrix or a vector. The function identifies those elements of X that are smaller than t
Convert from decimal to binary. Convert from binary to decimal. Convert from decimal to IEEE-754 format. Write a code that will convert from IEEE-754 floating-point representa
Write a program that will plot constant voltage curves for a dipole in a vacuum with inputs based on following. ( additional page to be posted on BB, bottom page 4-53 notes)
Write a script that will prompt the user for the two areas in square feet, and will print whether the velocity at the second point increases, decreases, or remains the same
Value for the side of the octagonal prism, and a scalar value for the height of the octagonal prism. Generate the x,y,z arrays that define the 9 faces of the pyramid (octago
For the following system, use Matlab to: Calculate the coefficients A' of ?? after two finite barriers via transfer matrix approach. Calculate transmission probability (T=|A'|
Design a fourbar Grashof crank-rocker to give? (Everyone will determine the terms given by professor) of rocker rotation with equal time forward and back, from a constant sp
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd