Reference no: EM131151305
Assignment : Training Needs AnalysisDue Week 4 and worth 150 points
Refer to the Scenario for Assignments.
The first step in the training process is to conduct a training needs analysis (TNA). The TNA consists of three phases: Organizational Analysis, Operational Analysis, and Person Analysis.
When conducting the TNA for your organization, consider the following questions:
• What areas or steps of the analysis process would you expand for the organization?
• Are there any areas or steps of the analysis process that you would remove?
• What data needs to be collected in order to conduct the analysis?
1. Revise Assignment 1 (ORDER 17168i) based on your professor's feedback. (Revision is not included in the required page count.)
Write a (4) page paper in which you:
2. Develop a training needs analysis (TNA) template. Include the methods and tools you would use for the following phases:
• a. Organizational Analysis
• b. Operational Analysis (Task or Job Analysis)
• c. Person Analysis (Audience Analysis)
3. Determine at least three (3) types of questions you need to ask during each phase of the TNA, providing a rationale for the questions.
4. Explain the process of your TNA and any changes or additions you would make to the model provided in the text.
5. Include at least three (3) relevant peer-reviewed references (published within the last five  years) from material outside the textbook
ONLY FEEDBACK I GOT FROM MY INSTRUCTOR WAS TO HAVE AT LEAST ONE MORE REFERENCE...........(THIS IS THE REVISION YOU ARE TO DO ON order 17168i which is Assignment 1)
Scenario for Assignments 1-5
Assume that you are a training manager at a hypothetical organization where the Director of Human Resources has asked you to develop a training program for the organization's 200 employees. (Note: You may create and /or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments. In your original work, you may use aspects of existing training programs from either your current or a former place of employment, or from an organization with which you are familiar. However, in those instances, you must remove any and all identifying information that would enable someone to discern the organization(s) that you have used.). You will need to identify the subject area for your training. You may choose a training program that currently exists but is not meeting the needs of the organization; however, you will need to clearly explain this in your training needs assessment. The training program may focus on the company as a whole or on a specific department. Keep in mind, however, the training is intended to improve the organization's performance (e.g., bottom line, outcomes).
This is an authentic assignment, which can be put into your professional portfolio. The project will be developed in stages. Your Director of HR (your professor) will review each stage and provide you with feedback for your consideration as you continue to develop your training program.
• Assignment 1: Training Process Model
• Assignment 2: Training Needs Analysis
• Assignment 3: Training Design
• Assignment 4: Development and Implementation Plan
• Assignment 5: Evaluation