Reference no: EM132233839
Examples of projects abound on the Internet. These range from public projects (examples: buildings, bridges, tunnels), defense projects, space projects - to name but a few. Find an example of two different projects, and attempt to find the following information:
1) Plan: Objectives, scope, schedule, costs, underlying assumptions
2) Project definition: Describe how you determined that the activity you located was a project rather than an ongoing operation
3) Lifecycle: Any evidence associated with the project lifecycle followed by the project
4) Process framework: Any evidence suggesting that the project followed the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® process framework
5) Progress Monitoring and Control: Examples of how the project was monitored and controlled
6) Summary: Determine if the overall project was successful or not, and what factors led to the observed results.