Reference no: EM13884007
It is a the idea of movie of 127 hours. also it is to address three a project management concepts related to the movie idea. any ideas from any where.
Each student is required to select a movie and will write areport based on the movie that he/she have selected.
After reviewed the movie, answer the questions provided in bullet points below in an integrated written report. It will be helpful to have these questions at hand and make specific notes along with specific parts of the movie so that you can refer to them later when you are preparing your report. What I mean by integrated is that I do not want youto simply answer question 1, then question 2, etc., but rather I want you to put together acomprehensive analysis that addresses the questions. Be sure to provide evidence tosupport your point. Do not copy and paste a paragraph from a book or internet. Use yourown words to write the report.
• Why did you select this movie to review?
• What does this movie discuss (i.e., what is the content, provide an overview)?
• How is the material presented (i.e., how is the movie organized)?
• Who is the intended audience?
• Is this movie effective? Did it get its point across?
• Did you like this movie? Why or why not?
• How does this movie relate to our project management class? Be specific. Cite thespecific topic and relevant page numbers within our textbook where these conceptsare discussed. You should discuss three (3) different concepts.
• What did you learn from watching the movie?
• Would you recommend this movie to someone else? Why or why not?
• The report should be prepared on Microsoft Word, double-spaced, with 1-inch margins, using 12 pt, Times New Roman font.
• Be sure to include a complete bibliographical reference for your movie.
• Ensure that the report is free of spelling and grammatical errors.
• A title page is required with your name and the movie that you review. The report should be no more than five (5) pages in length (not including the title page).
• Don't forget to number the pages and include appropriate section headings.
• Do NOT spend the majority of the report summarizing the movie and then spend the final 1-2 pages answering the rest of the questions