Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
ERP system an CRM
1. What are the advantage to using an ERP system? What are the disadvantages?
2. If you were the chief information officer of a large company, would you recommend implementing an ERP system? Why or why not?
3. How can a small business avoid experiencing "just another ERP failure"?
4. What role does technology play in CRM? Is CRM mostly about technology or mostly about relationships?
5. What type of communication (e.g., e-mail, texting, Facebook, and so on) methods would you want to have with a company you do business with? Explain.
6. If you were the chief executive officer of a Fortune 500 company, would you be comfortable using social media sites like Facebook or LinkedIn as part of your CRM strategy? Why or why not?
What does a small hardware store like Cox have to do in terms of inventory management so they can compete with their larger counterparts like Lowes and Home Depot? Is it dif
Examine the impact of import/export compliance and security management post 9/11 - Evaluate export management in terms of INCO, documentation, and export supply chain manageme
Supply base rationalism seeks to reduce the suppliers in which an organization deals directly to a smaller number of strategic suppliers. How does this process work? What ar
You are the Project Manager on a project where a seller is not performing in accordance with the contract. Specifically the products delivered by the seller so far do not meet
Identify some of the logistics activities that the business engages in and explain what metrics should be used to assess how effective the logistics function is that would be
If fewer weeks of supply and higher inventory turnover are better, is it possible for a supply chain to achieve zero weeks of supply and infinite inventory turns? Why or why
How it handles its warehousing functions? Reverse logistics pertains to the organization's involvement in the movement and disposition of goods following their use by custome
Near the turn of the millennium, duplicative and transmission technology (the internet, CDs) led to a further development: easy acquisition and duplication of music without pa
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd