Reference no: EM132184211
Please answer and explain how to do these, or at the very least please explain how I should do each.
1. Enter the last usable host on the network of which the host 188.8.131.52/26 is a part.
2. What is the CIDR notation corresponding to a subnet mask of 255.252.0.0?
3. Enter the usable host range for the network of which the IP address 184.108.40.206/16 is a part.
4. Enter the usable host range for the network of which the IP address 220.127.116.11 255.255.255.240 is a part.
5. Enter the maximum number of valid subnets and usable hosts per subnet that you can get from the network 18.104.22.168 255.255.224.0.
6. Enter the broadcast address for the network 10.220.18.0/21.
7. Enter the first usable host address on the network 22.214.171.124 255.255.255.192.
8. Enter the network address of the subnet to which the host 126.96.36.199/25 belongs.
9. Enter the first usable host on the network 188.8.131.52 255.255.248.0.
10. What subnet mask would you use for the 184.108.40.206 network, such that you can get 100 subnets and 500 hosts per subnet?