Reference no: EM13317680
Use the VRD Industries case information from Case Study 1.
Required: Based on your analysis of VRD Industries in Case Study 1, you are now required to continue the external change consultancy role. Case study 2 requires you to implement change intervention models to solve the company's range of change issues. Use the same list of issues and problems and assumptions from Case Study 1. However, if needed, add additional relationship and behavioural assumptions based on less than perfect information as follows:
1. Intervention 1: Use the process consultation intervention. Describe and explain why this intervention is useful and how it can be implemented within VRD given the facts in the case;
2. Intervention 2: Use the team building process intervention. Describe and explain why this process will be useful and how it can be implemented within VRD given the facts in the case;
3. Intervention 3: Use the integrated strategic change intervention. Describe and explain why this process will be useful and how it can be implemented within VRD given the facts in the case;
4. In relation to intervention number 2, design a team building survey similar to (but not the same as) Table 7.2, page 252-253 in your text. Your survey should be related to the facts in the case. Note: The survey can be included as an appendix by making reference to the appendix in the case write-up. You may exclude the team survey appendix as part of your word count;
5. Summarise the benefits to VRD. Given the three interventions used, summarise the benefits overall to the VRD change manager May Wong.